09-02-09 05:03 PM
91 ... 234
tools
    Not really; I don't have that power... LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

08-28-09 09:16 AM
    So the free replacement was just a courtesy then? Ok. I don't blame him for doing it bc my red 8830we was in pristine condition except for the software issues.

With the exception of a camera, no global gsm, and a slightly smaller keyboard, what other differences are there bw a 8330 and a 8830?

08-28-09 02:31 PM
    major point of latest post was this:

"The guy told me that I should not be charged for the equipment even though they were replacing a phone that was given to me by a friend because I have total equipment coverage. Not sure exactly what that is but I was shocked that a phone tech rep would have overlooked that."

is this something everybody has that has total equipment coverage?
    Major point was that you seemed to think he was so knowledgeable, when he was actually wrong, very wrong.
    08-28-09 11:09 PM
    sweet even more inconsistency....but can i really blame verizon since hes a tech at that verizon corporate store but doesnt get his paycheck from vzw ...he only gets a 20% discount on his monthly bill 25 on accessories, heck even I get 19 and 25....
    08-29-09 01:11 AM
    Yeah with all the inconsistencies, better coverage, and discounts I would just go to a different carrier.
    08-29-09 10:28 AM
    I have Verizon for over a year now. I have found that you never deal with a corporate store. I had a Krzr and went throiugh 6 in a year all being bad. Went to corp store and they just wanted to keep replacing them. Called customer service and they just wanted to keep sending me to tech support. Last time I talked to tech support, I was 3 months shy of upgrade and the tech guy told me to go online and I could upgrade to a blackberry for free. Even though I was not elegible for upgrade at store level, I was online. I never deal with corporate stores any longer because thry are rude, and make you feel like you are wasting their time. Find yourself a local agent in your area to deal with. I have nothing but good to say about our local agent which is Cellular Connection. They are always ready to help and love to go up to bat with a Verizon Rep. Good luck to you.
    08-29-09 11:01 AM
    Yeah with all the inconsistencies, better coverage, and discounts I would just go to a different carrier.
    Ditto that.

___Insert Carrier___ has many reps who know what they are doing.

___Insert Carrier___ has some reps who don't know what they are doing.

___Insert Carrier___ has reps who follow the letter of policy & procedure.

___Insert Carrier___ has reps who will bend & break the rules.

___Insert Carrier___ has reps who are having a good day today.

___Insert Carrier___ has reps who are ready to bite your right cheek the minute you bend over.

___Insert Carrier___ has reps with the fortitude to explain you are asking for something unreasonable.

___Insert Carrier___ has reps who will tell you anything just to get you to go away.

___Insert Carrier___ has reps who know obscure tricks & offers.

___Insert Carrier___ has reps who know less than your grandmother does.

___Insert Carrier___ does not have the manpower to monitor each & every customer contact.

___Insert Carrier___ has dead zones & areas of marginal coverage.

___Insert Carrier___ has service areas so strong, you'd swear you couldn't hang up if you tried.

___Insert Carrier___ has some policies you agree with.

___Insert Carrier___ has some policies some might equate to having a root canal at the only time your favorite supermodel was willing to have sex with you.

___Insert Carrier___ has reps who could give you the world & still manage to tick you off.

___Insert Carrier___ has reps who can tell you to go to Hell in such a way you actually look forward to the trip.

Therefore, ___Insert Carrier___ must be inconsistent & unpredictable.

Feel free to cancel service with
    ___Insert Carrier___ just so you can take all of your business to
    ___Insert Carrier___, where you will get more of what you just left.

08-29-09 11:03 AM
    Haha... That's awsomwe

08-29-09 01:10 PM
    I agree, afterall, you are a VIP......how dare
    so exactly why would I stay with vzw if they dont appreciate me....and if VIP means nothing why would they label subscribers with it......ahh.....because it DOES mean something......I enjoyed my perks when I had the VIP status......and on more than one occasion it did change the playing field for me.....
    08-31-09 10:00 AM
    twins, i saved that post you made so i can give that to all of my friends from working at VZW, so they can use that on their customers, ROFL!!!
    09-01-09 12:22 AM
    Ditto that.

___Insert Carrier___ has many reps who know what they are doing.

___Insert Carrier___ has some reps who don't know what they are doing.

___Insert Carrier___ has reps who follow the letter of policy & procedure.

___Insert Carrier___ has reps who will bend & break the rules.

___Insert Carrier___ has reps who are having a good day today.

___Insert Carrier___ has reps who are ready to bite your right cheek the minute you bend over.

___Insert Carrier___ has reps with the fortitude to explain you are asking for something unreasonable.

___Insert Carrier___ has reps who will tell you anything just to get you to go away.

___Insert Carrier___ has reps who know obscure tricks & offers.

___Insert Carrier___ has reps who know less than your grandmother does.

___Insert Carrier___ does not have the manpower to monitor each & every customer contact.

___Insert Carrier___ has dead zones & areas of marginal coverage.

___Insert Carrier___ has service areas so strong, you'd swear you couldn't hang up if you tried.

___Insert Carrier___ has some policies you agree with.

___Insert Carrier___ has some policies some might equate to having a root canal at the only time your favorite supermodel was willing to have sex with you.

___Insert Carrier___ has reps who could give you the world & still manage to tick you off.

___Insert Carrier___ has reps who can tell you to go to Hell in such a way you actually look forward to the trip.

Therefore, ___Insert Carrier___ must be inconsistent & unpredictable.

Feel free to cancel service with
    ___Insert Carrier___ just so you can take all of your business to
    ___Insert Carrier___, where you will get more of what you just left.

Perfection
    09-02-09 08:37 AM
    You wish
    10char

09-02-09 03:36 PM
    You wish
    10char

if you have to write "10char" after something, don't even bother writing anything...nobody has provided any thoughtful insight, or any productive ideas with less than 10 characters....i think it's one of the rules of the internet or something

"if you have to write '10char' after your post, don't"
    09-02-09 03:44 PM
    if you have to write "10char" after something, don't even bother writing anything...nobody has provided any thoughtful insight, or any productive ideas with less than 10 characters....i think it's one of the rules of the internet or something

"if you have to write '10char' after your post, don't"
    Lies
    10char
    09-02-09 03:47 PM
    ten ******* characters
    09-02-09 03:54 PM
    ten ******* characters
    No orgies allowed here. Take those characters to the social forums.

09-02-09 05:03 PM
91 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD