So if you buy a BB like the Tour from Verizon, you have 30 days to exchange or return. Was looking at the upcoming Storm 2 and thinking that might be more to my liking, but seems it will be just outside of my 30 day period when it comes up. When you return a device for another one, can you still then return that one within 30 days meaning if I don't like the Storm 2, still settle back on the Tour?
    09-06-09 09:45 PM
    The 30 day exchange to a different device is a 1 time exchange. The 30 days does not start over. So you know the Storm 2 is no where on the radar.
    09-06-09 09:50 PM
    I would just return the tour (within 30 days) and go back to using the phone you had before you got the tour. That will undo your contract you just signed. Then when the storm2 comes out you can sign a new contract and buy it.
    09-06-09 10:13 PM
    OP, gonna have to change your username though to Storm2Boy...

ah, hardware envy. Doesn't anyone know that as soon as you buy a device, there's something newer, better, faster, cooler, right around the corner? You could also sign a 1-year contract instead of 2-year extension...
    09-06-09 10:39 PM
    Well, it gets more interesting; I have another regular phone and another Tour also on the account (its the family plan). So the only way to do it is to undo the entire thing, contract and all? Thought I got a good deal though on the 2 Tours as I had a $100 instant credit with the upgrade so I managed to get 2 Tours for only $49. Wondering how the Storm is going to end up being priced.

Personally, I did not care for the original storm given how the touch screen worked, but didn't realize until yesterday really how the new Storm 2 is so much different.

I would just return the tour (within 30 days) and go back to using the phone you had before you got the tour. That will undo your contract you just signed. Then when the storm2 comes out you can sign a new contract and buy it.
    09-07-09 08:55 AM
    LOLOLOL
    OP, gonna have to change your username though to Storm2Boy...

ah, hardware envy. Doesn't anyone know that as soon as you buy a device, there's something newer, better, faster, cooler, right around the corner? You could also sign a 1-year contract instead of 2-year extension...
    09-07-09 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD