12-21-10 01:49 PM
51 123
tools
    WTG P1nk. I love the smartphones talk free part. That's what we got for my daughters phone as well, I think that's the better part of the deal myself. lol You'll love the Bold, I love mine.
    Thanks Kat! I agree, I like the talk for free deal as well
    Well, could this day get any freakin sweeter?? I just rec'd the email that our bb's have been shipped and will be here by 3pm tomorrow
    I need to shop Accessory Geeks for a nice crystal snap-on girly cover for my Bold now
    all this excitement, i'm not gonna sleep tonight
    12-15-10 12:34 PM
    Congrats on the bold.I couldn't hold out I used novo and got two droids

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks Hanzie! I hope you are enjoying your droids as well! My Bold comes today
    Todays VZW Deal
    Day 7 - Thurs. 12/16
    Blackberry Curve 3G 9330
    in Fuschia or Gray
    FREE with a 2yr contract agreement
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 12-16-10 at 08:02 AM.
    12-16-10 07:27 AM
    Today's deal is the Curve 3G for FREE. And...wait for it...they are advertising it as coming with OS 6. Oh Verizon!
    12-16-10 12:12 PM
    Today's deal is the Curve 3G for FREE. And...wait for it...they are advertising it as coming with OS 6. Oh Verizon!
    I was in the Verizon store yesterday and looked at this curve. It was the other phone my daughter was interested in. That pink is really bright. It is metalic magenta so if anyone is thinking about it, I suggest you look at one in person to make sure it's not too loud for you. As for the OS6 coming on it, well, eventually I suppose. lol
    12-16-10 12:31 PM
    G'morn all! I hope everyone is getting in on Verizons deals! As of late, there has been some good stuff offered!
    Friday 12/17
    Todays VZW Deal
    The Kin2m
    Free with a 2yr.agreement
    12-17-10 07:26 AM
    With regards to the Kin, to quote Monty Python.....

"run away, run away!!!!!!"
    12-17-10 08:27 AM
    With regards to the Kin, to quote Monty Python.....

"run away, run away!!!!!!"
    lmao PK! I have no clue even what "the kin2m" is. Its an odd looking thing that's for sure!

12-17-10 10:04 AM
    lmao PK! I have no clue even what "the kin2m" is. Its an odd looking thing that's for sure!

You got that right. What OS is this thing running? Doesn't look like an Android screen. Or is this a Windows OS phone?
    12-17-10 11:13 AM
    You got that right. What OS is this thing running? Doesn't look like an Android screen. Or is this a Windows OS phone?
    LOL. I just read up very quickly and it runs a Microsoft UI, also supports POP/IMAP/PUSH email, wifi, 600MHz processor, and rev.A Its one of Verizons "feature phones" or "multi-media" whatever their calling it these days. lol
    PHONE SCOOP - KIN2M
    12-17-10 12:43 PM
    It used to sync with the Kin Studio (part of Zune), but they discontinued that service, now its practically useless. The worst UI I have ever seen...I would not recommend this phone to anyone.
    12-17-10 01:05 PM
    It used to sync with the Kin Studio (part of Zune), but they discontinued that service, now its practically useless. The worst UI I have ever seen...I would not recommend this phone to anyone.
    yes I did see in the specs also that's it "syncable" with Zune. IDET its a ph any of my younger kids would want either. It doesn't seem very appealing either IMO.

12-17-10 01:46 PM
    Saturday Dec.18th
    Todays VZW Deal
    The Pantech Crux
    Free with a 2yr agreement
    12-18-10 08:31 AM
    I played with the crux a little at the store. cute phone, but felt more like a third tier type of phone. didn't seem like there was much about it to say "buy me" but that's just my opinion.
    12-18-10 02:40 PM
    i actually played with the kin2 the other day and thought it was a cute little phone. if it was a droid it would be my top choice i think. i'm still holding out for the pro or droid 2. but it's not looking like those are going to be one of the deals! wah wah waaaah! lol!
    12-19-10 07:52 AM
    Well folks its coming down to the end of Vzw's 12 days of deals. Today is day 10!
    Todays VZW Deal
    Dec. 19th
    The Samsung Zeal
    Free with 2yr agreement
    12-19-10 08:56 AM
    I played with the crux a little at the store. cute phone, but felt more like a third tier type of phone. didn't seem like there was much about it to say "buy me" but that's just my opinion.
    It does seem like a cute phone, but like you said, its seems to lack the "buy me" factor.
    i actually played with the kin2 the other day and thought it was a cute little phone. if it was a droid it would be my top choice i think. i'm still holding out for the pro or droid 2. but it's not looking like those are going to be one of the deals! wah wah waaaah! lol!
    well theres 2 days left---lets cross our fingers one of your devices you want will pop up as a deal!
    I thought for sure by now the X would've made the list, but I guess the phone has been selling itself.
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 12-19-10 at 09:10 AM.
    12-19-10 09:06 AM
    Kin 2 is crap. I think sharp makes the phone, the buttons look cheap and the UI terrible. Come on droid X two days left don't disappoint me.

12-19-10 10:51 PM
    G'morning all! ) Here's todays deal!
    Monday Dec.20th
    Todays VZW Deal
    The LG Cosmos Touch
    Free with 2yr agreement

1 more day to go folks! And I can't believe how fast Christmas is coming

12-20-10 07:26 AM
    Come on droid X two days left don't disappoint me.

1 more day to go JR-im crossing my fingers for you!! I've looked at the DX-very nice phone indeed

12-20-10 07:27 AM
    Darn it! A Samsung Netbook for the final day! @#%^!&$#!!!!! Oh well...
    12-21-10 01:29 AM
    This last week of specials has been very disappointing.
    12-21-10 07:30 AM
    so this is the last day and as stated above,
    Tues. 12/21
    Todays VZW Deal
    Samsung Netbook
    Free with 2yr agreement

12-21-10 10:08 AM
    I didn't see that one coming either...

12-21-10 10:09 AM
    This last week of specials has been very disappointing.
    Well valorian, maybe for some who were hoping for other devices to show up within the specials and didn't, and that's unfortunate. But, maybe aft Christmas Verizon will have some sale prices as well. Or maybe some new devices with pop up....

12-21-10 10:15 AM
    Well valorian, maybe for some who were hoping for other devices to show up within the specials and didn't, and that's unfortunate. But, maybe aft Christmas Verizon will have some sale prices as well. Or maybe some new devices with pop up....

Yeah, that's what we are hoping for now. My wife wants the Droid Pro so we were hoping that would have made the list.
    12-21-10 10:20 AM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD