05-08-13 02:01 AM
69 123
tools
    I don't know...was just really hoping it was an indication of something good.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 10:53 PM
    Funny cause when I call Verizon everyday they still sy thy ont know of any updates or hat I am talking about at ll either. I spoke with blackberry many times Los and thy say Verizon has it in their hands fir a while now and they have to put in out.

So I told the Verizon rep ti go ahead and set up my phones, he did them and old not get the email o irk again. Boy talk bout getting him confused after about 2 hours he said sorry their is nothing they can do to get my emails working and they don't know how to fix this.

Verizon Sucks
    04-15-13 08:36 AM
    Its unfortunate that Verizon does this with every phone ... doesn't bode well for the future of 10.1 and other updates =(
    04-15-13 09:40 AM
    I currently have att I have a z10 connected to 2 enterprise email account. Does this mean that the vzw z10 would not work? I am contemplating going to vzw because of a much better plan to use in Mexico without paying roaming fees

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 09:46 AM
    From what I hear it only is effecting certain email accounts and servers.

If I were you I would pay the extra AT&T fees and stay far away from Verizon they are the worse customer service and rip off. They sell you phones you can't use then don't have a clue how to or when they will be fixed.

Verizon deserves to go bankrupt they suck.

Verizon Sucks
    04-15-13 10:17 AM
    Go ahead and install the leaked OS and don't look back VZW folks...

I've been running the leak now for 24 hours and have yet to experience random reboots (I used to have them multiple times a day) - my iCloud email is working properly (no encoding issues or bounced email for malformed SMTP headers). Battery life was never bad for me before the upgrade, and remains good. The UI is completely responsive and, frankly, I'm at a loss to understand why VZW hasn't released this OS upgrade yet because I'm CERTAIN that their return rate would drop markedly if the new Zeds they were selling worked as well as mine does now.

If you need help, either PM me or email me at root@crackberry.com

Root
    04-16-13 08:22 AM
    I spoke to a Verizon rep on Friday. She tried to tell me it was BlackBerry that was holding the release back but I knew she was lying. I told her AT&T & T-Mobile have already released updates. She gave me this lame excuse about if a carrier released a new OS it would slow down the network with all the customers trying to download the new software at the same time. Eventually she told me Verizon has a new OS update schedule for the end of April. No date yet. She didn't say whether it was for 10.0.10 or 10.1. So far I'm loving my Z10 but I would love an OS upgrade. Pin:333BE4D0. #TeamBlackberry

Posted via CB10
    Att is gsm. Verizon is cdma. Their may not be a newer OS for cdma. I get that feeling when talking with them.

Tim

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    04-16-13 09:05 AM
    Go ahead and install the leaked OS and don't look back VZW folks...

I've been running the leak now for 24 hours and have yet to experience random reboots (I used to have them multiple times a day) - my iCloud email is working properly (no encoding issues or bounced email for malformed SMTP headers). Battery life was never bad for me before the upgrade, and remains good. The UI is completely responsive and, frankly, I'm at a loss to understand why VZW hasn't released this OS upgrade yet because I'm CERTAIN that their return rate would drop markedly if the new Zeds they were selling worked as well as mine does now.

If you need help, either PM me or email me at root@crackberry.com

Root
    I heard sideloaded apps are not booting in this leaked version. Confirm/deny?
    04-16-13 02:18 PM
    They boot but the version throws BlackBerry World for a loop. I no longer have access to Slacker Radio. I have more issues/quirks now than before I installed the "Leaked" OS.

Posted via CB10 on VZW Z10
    04-16-13 07:58 PM
    Funny cause when I call Verizon everyday they still sy thy ont know of any updates or hat I am talking about at ll either. I spoke with blackberry many times Los and thy say Verizon has it in their hands fir a while now and they have to put in out.

So I told the Verizon rep ti go ahead and set up my phones, he did them and old not get the email o irk again. Boy talk bout getting him confused after about 2 hours he said sorry their is nothing they can do to get my emails working and they don't know how to fix this.

Verizon Sucks
    Verizon Z10 Software Update?-img_00000026_zps56aa584e.jpg

You are correct and to think VzW tried to throw BBRY under the bus is utterly pathetic. I appreciate Alec squaring the situation away and keeping his professionalism.

Just so sad!!
    ptmh and ediggity like this.
    04-16-13 08:12 PM
    Went on verizon website today and saw this. Hopefully coming soon does not mean a million years from know.

http://support.verizonwireless.com/s...kberryz10.html
    04-18-13 05:30 PM
    That's an old link if you read the pdf it says it's for the version we have which was released on the 26th. Seems they left the page up sorry to burst your bubble.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 11:58 PM
    Doh!

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 12:18 AM
    I currently have att I have a z10 connected to 2 enterprise email account. Does this mean that the vzw z10 would not work? I am contemplating going to vzw because of a much better plan to use in Mexico without paying roaming fees

Posted via CB10
    exactly why I went to Verizon (switch Mexico with Canada). Literally saving 45% on what a similar plan would be on AT&T for me and my wife.

I have the "leak" installed. As long as you wipe and don't "restore" you'll be fine. Reinstall everything fresh. I've had two reboots since I updated and my call quality is not nearly as good as it was on the Verizon version. I think I'm "downgrading" tonight.
    04-19-13 12:30 AM
    Looks like they took down 'Coming Soon!' ... :-(

Software Update: BlackBerry Z10 | Verizon Wireless
    04-19-13 10:40 AM
    Are those with the leak on Verizon? I might do it. I am in Japan and my unlocked Verizon phone doesn't see any updates so I'm stuck on the original shipped OS. And for those that don't know... There isn't an option in the music player to open app world so I can't get into the app world at all right now

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 05:08 PM
    I heard sideloaded apps are not booting in this leaked version. Confirm/deny?
    Deny.
    04-20-13 10:28 AM
    They boot but the version throws BlackBerry World for a loop. I no longer have access to Slacker Radio. I have more issues/quirks now than before I installed the "Leaked" OS.

Posted via CB10 on VZW Z10
    Deny... this is not my experience. I'm not saying the leaked OS is perfect (it has all of the same flaws as the ATT release version) - but it's better than VZW's release by a large margin.

Root
    04-20-13 10:30 AM
    I don't believe a dam thing BlackBerry says in twitter.

Put up or shut up BlackBerry!

Tim

04-23-13 09:44 AM
    My contract is up at the end of this month and am anxious to get the Z10 but won't do it until they update it to 10.1
    04-23-13 12:32 PM
    I don't believe a dam thing BlackBerry says in twitter.

Put up or shut up BlackBerry!

Tim

Except we have leaks for all versions except the -1. That's proof enough for me that verizon has other versions. Verizon has always delayed release so they can put their apps on and block certain services. Just how they are.
    04-24-13 12:22 AM
    i got an alert. notifying me of an update. updates to:

improved batery life
    photo enhancements
    3rd party applications.

when i went to download the update it was on 556 kb (less than a mb). the version still say .422. i doubt this is the update we were all waiting for.
    04-25-13 11:11 AM
    fyi ..im on verizon... z10
    04-25-13 11:12 AM
    That alert is most likely because you deleted a pushed carrier app and it wanted to reinstall it.
    04-25-13 11:29 AM
    nope... nothing deleted...
    04-25-13 11:55 AM
69 123