Hi,
    I know I posted this before but I didn't really get an answer...
    When I was in California with a California number, I was getting charged $2.60 for
    Verizon Wireless' Surcharges and Other Charges & Credits
    and $0.95 for Taxes, Governmental Surcharges & Fees .

When I moved to Arizona, my Verizon Wireless' Surcharges and Other Charges & Credits went up $11.76 with $0.00 for Taxes, Governmental Surcharges & Fees.

I would think that Arizona will charge me less but I guess that's not the case. I'm planning to change my number to Nevada since we have an address there. I'm just wondering if there are any people here from Nevada who could tell me the Verizon Wireless' Surcharges and Other Charges & Credits and the Taxes, Governmental Surcharges & Fees for Nevada.

Thank you for your time.
    03-21-12 07:18 PM
    I don't think you got an answer last time because no one really pays attention to minor tax fees.
    03-21-12 07:32 PM
    I don't think you got an answer last time because no one really pays attention to minor tax fees.
    actually let me rephrase that, i did get an answer, a link showing the tax percentage but those were outdated. Minor? Add $11 in a year and that's huge, considering the gas prices and all so I don't consider that minor. I don't know if you're the 99% or 1% but $141.12 a year is not minor
    03-21-12 07:36 PM
    Well with the cost of gas prices and 142.00 dollars in taxes a year, you might as well cancel your cell phone and get a land line. Because that would be your option if you don't wanna pay it. Unless someone's holding a gun to your head and making you have a cell phone, then you're screwed.
    03-22-12 12:59 PM
    Well with the cost of gas prices and 142.00 dollars in taxes a year, you might as well cancel your cell phone and get a land line. Because that would be your option if you don't wanna pay it. Unless someone's holding a gun to your head and making you have a cell phone, then you're screwed.
    lol i don't understand. All i asked if there's any people from Nevada so I could compare their fees from Arizona. I didn't know that trying to compare fees means I have to cancel my cell phone now. Man tough crowd in here.
    03-22-12 01:40 PM
    I work for a third party company. We sell att Verizon and tmobile phones along with the contracts and all that good stuff like the corporate stores do and not even they tell us what those charges and credits are other than it being a helpful in reducing government charges and taxes.

I know people in here are miserable and rude so I am being my normal nice self I'm sorry I couldn't answer your question completely but I can at least tell you I don't even know and I WORK for them lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    ragna120k likes this.
    03-24-12 06:27 PM
    I work for a third party company. We sell att Verizon and tmobile phones along with the contracts and all that good stuff like the corporate stores do and not even they tell us what those charges and credits are other than it being a helpful in reducing government charges and taxes.

I know people in here are miserable and rude so I am being my normal nice self I'm sorry I couldn't answer your question completely but I can at least tell you I don't even know and I WORK for them lol.

Thanks for being helpful! I was just hoping someone here is from Nevada who's a verizon wireless customer so I could ask them how much they're paying. Since my contract ends in August, I think I'll probably go either Sprint/At&T or even Cricket.
    03-24-12 06:33 PM
    Whatever you do don't go with sprint. Unless you don't care about speed or service don't go with sprint or cricket. ATT offers a great deal

450 mins for 39.99
    Add unlimited text messagin and get unlimited mins mobile to mobile calling to any number on any network.

So yeah, that 450 mins turns into unlimited just by adding unlimited text messaging. Then 30$ for 3gb or 20$ for 300mb

ragna120k likes this.
    03-24-12 06:36 PM
    Whatever you do don't go with sprint. Unless you don't care about speed or service don't go with sprint or cricket. ATT offers a great deal

450 mins for 39.99
    Add unlimited text messagin and get unlimited mins mobile to mobile calling to any number on any network.

So yeah, that 450 mins turns into unlimited just by adding unlimited text messaging. Then 30$ for 3gb or 20$ for 300mb

Why? What's wrong with Cricket? My coworker has cricket and he said he pays $50 for unlimited everything. granted, the coverage map isn't that much but he said it's reliable.

The only thing I like about AT&T is the rollover.
    03-24-12 06:38 PM
    The call quality is terrible and the service is not even close to par with any of the 3 major carriers. Cricket is just like any other prepaid phone. Crap. And you'll know the difference. Especially when making the jump from Verizon. Trust me lol.

03-24-12 06:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD