Does anyone else have these?

I got one tonight and it's sort of different than the OEM skins I used to have. I like how this one feels a little thicker and hugs the phone a little tighter. However, There is a slit in the back at the battery door hinge. I feel sort of weary about this, mainly because my last device was broken at the battery door hinge. I might put some duct tape or black electrical tape over the hinge and put the skin back on the phone just to be extra safe.
    12-12-08 07:05 PM
    My wife and I both had them. I used mine for a short while before retiring it for my OEM leather case. My wife used hers for a month or so longer than mine, until it became so stretched out from being in and out of her purse that it wouldn't stay on any longer. All in all, not a fan.
    12-12-08 10:19 PM
    Yeah, It may just be used until it's too stretched or whatever.

Either way, I agree with your sig. Pens for the Cup '09!
    12-13-08 12:03 AM
    I've used both the Blackberry Silicone Skin, and the Verizon Silicone skin. Both are pretty equal, and both work well.
    12-13-08 10:01 PM
    I just bought the CaseMate SmartSkin and its the best skin for the Curve I've used to date.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-08 10:30 PM
    I have a Blackberry Silicone Skin and I love it- I bought one for the Storm when I had that- ended up giving it away at the local Verizon store when I returned it. By far my favorite skin- I don't like having to pull the phone out of a pouch b/c I am always scared I am going to drop it.
    12-14-08 10:28 AM
    I had the bb silicone and it worked well for a couple months but did stretch and collected quite a bit of fuzz and dust. It did its job otherwise.

12-14-08 08:00 PM
    I rock a skin and a holster for extra protection

12-14-08 11:10 PM
    the only bad thing about skins is after a bit the original coating comes off of them they get sticky and dont slide in and out of ur pocket very smoothly.
    12-14-08 11:34 PM
    I have used the Silicone ones from VZW and it worked great. I decided to get a Body glove hard case and that is sweet. Only thing I Wished is that I got the one with out a screen protector on it. But otherwise it is nice
    12-15-08 12:23 PM
    I like the Blackberry OEM ones better then the ones at Verizon Wireless. Just past experience.
    12-15-08 03:35 PM
    I bought a silicone skin at Verizon Wireless for my BB Curve and it's actually too big for the phone. So I might get an OEM one. I got a Body Glove leather case that fits the phone just right and put it in there.
    12-15-08 08:33 PM