Verizon Wireless - Are your friends and Family IN?

this website from verizon allows you to enter in a cellphone number and it spits back if there on verizon or not..

This can help you determine if you will being using IN minutes

enjoy.. I came across this randomly when trying to figure out if one of my friends was still on verizon
    12-13-08 05:42 AM
    hey!! this is pretty cool, thanks for the link!
    12-13-08 07:37 AM
    Thanks! I couldn't find, or perhaps get the submit button to work. A workaround for those that come across the same issue is to move your mouse cursor to one of the 3 text boxes, then hit thr Enter button on your device's keypad.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-08 08:52 AM
    Thanks! I couldn't find, or perhaps get the submit button to work. A workaround for those that come across the same issue is to move your mouse cursor to one of the 3 text boxes, then hit thr Enter button on your device's keypad.

yes I didn't try it on a mobile.. I found it on the pc.. not guaranteed to work on a mobile
    12-13-08 12:44 PM
    Thanks for the handy site!
    12-18-08 02:15 AM
    While VZW has offered this on their site for years, it isn't readily apparent and most people are unaware of it.

Thanks for the reminder!

12-18-08 10:28 AM
    Great post thanks!! This will save me some serious minutes!!
    12-20-08 02:17 PM
    This is great. Now if every other provider offered it, those unknown numbers would be a little less mysterious.
    12-21-08 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD