Can't beat the JD Associates for their insight and studies. They are indpendant you know

Number 1 again

Just remember, you cannot please everyone
    02-04-10 04:38 PM
    ***pats self on back***

but back at it again tomorrow!
    02-04-10 04:45 PM
    Also published very recently, 4th in training nationwide. 4th out of ALL US companies. Makes sense though. Seems all I do is trainings.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-10 08:25 PM
    I don't need a study to tell me you guys do a great job. Verizon has always been really good to me. Congratulations on 1st place

Of course thats just my opinion
    Last edited by sjsjr; 02-04-10 at 10:28 PM.
    02-04-10 10:25 PM
    *takes a bow*
    See certain people here and in other places need to read that article and get a clue.
    Im a customer and think that verizon has great care hands down... never had an issue. We rock.
    02-04-10 10:40 PM
    The downside of this though, is that we only beat T-Mo by one point, out of 753.

So now it will be, "We did good but we need to step it up!" and it will get really annoying.
    02-04-10 10:41 PM
    Always the best and training is good. There are so many devices out now, it is good to get the knowledge. Nothing is worse than a rep who is dumbfounded on a device and tries to talk over it and not really explain it. The same reasoning goes in anything that is a service oriented. If a person is told the wrong information, then they lose faith. The product will be returned.
    02-04-10 10:43 PM
    yeah its real funny when I can tell a customer can "see" the deer in the headlights look on my face when I see a new phone...
    they (verizon) has gotten better at training prior to release though...
    When I worked for AT&T I usually got trained on a phone 5-6 months after it launched.
    02-04-10 11:03 PM
    I'll have to say that Verizon has always been great to me!
    02-05-10 12:12 AM
    Also published very recently, 4th in training nationwide. 4th out of ALL US companies. Makes sense though. Seems all I do is trainings.

If it's not trainings it's emails about some sort of change!

The downside of this though, is that we only beat T-Mo by one point, out of 753.

So now it will be, "We did good but we need to step it up!" and it will get really annoying.
    When is anything ever good enough internally for this company?
    02-05-10 01:48 PM
    When is anything ever good enough internally for this company?
    Seriously. We could have zero churn and add 5 million customers all with unlimited text and data and it still wouldn't be enough.

02-05-10 02:03 PM
    You guys are number 1 in my book too!
    02-05-10 03:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD