Anybody see the new Verizon Wireless forums on their main site... Some of the stuff seems funny... But also very very generic.

That is why Crackberry.com ROCKS.!

Verizon Community Forums - Verizon Community Forums

03-23-09 11:45 AM
    Yeah I've been browsing over there for a few days. I see crackberry.com referenced on pretty much everything!
    03-23-09 11:54 AM
    T-Mobile even has forums now too.
    03-23-09 10:35 PM
    Interesting. I'd guess this is almost an FAQ of sorts. Or they just cut/paste from here!
    03-23-09 10:42 PM
    Interesting. I'd guess this is almost an FAQ of sorts. Or they just cut/paste from here!
    LOL! Most likely the latter.
    03-23-09 10:45 PM
    Yeah I've been browsing over there for a few days. I see crackberry.com referenced on pretty much everything!
    Of course that's beacuse crackberry is the shiznit!
    03-23-09 10:48 PM
    LOL! Most likely the latter.
    I was told by a tech support pro at Verizon they come to crackberry for help themselves.
    03-23-09 10:50 PM
    yes Sultan-i have heard that from them myself also!! lol

i havent see their 'forums' yet-interesting.
    03-24-09 07:08 PM
    The VZW reps are given latitude to search a variety of sites, from CB to Pinstack & are trusted to make good decisions that help the customer.

I've been on the VZW forums for a bit now. There is a completely different demographic over there. You get a lot of newbies, old folks & people who would never try applying their own screen protector, much less some of the things we try here.

After all, you don't go to the VZW site asking for ways to pirate data service or hack GPS chips. Plus it is not only VZW-centric, but also covers everything they offer. We don't have a lot of discussion on Chaperrone or Backup Assistant or VCast video.

That site is like your car dealer & this one is like the high performance center. I go to the Chevy dealer to get my car serviced. I take my car to Lingenfelter to get it tuned.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 07:46 PM
    The VZW reps are given latitude to search a variety of sites, from CB to Pinstack & are trusted to make good decisions that help the customer.

I've been on the VZW forums for a bit now. There is a completely different demographic over there. You get a lot of newbies, old folks & people who would never try applying their own screen protector, much less some of the things we try here.

After all, you don't go to the VZW site asking for ways to pirate data service or hack GPS chips. Plus it is not only VZW-centric, but also covers everything they offer. We don't have a lot of discussion on Chaperrone or Backup Assistant or VCast video.

That site is like your car dealer & this one is like the high performance center. I go to the Chevy dealer to get my car serviced. I take my car to Lingenfelter to get it tuned.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That is a GREAT analogy for the difference!
    03-24-09 10:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD