How anyone could be unhappy with their Verizon Wireless Customer Service is beyond me, especially when those who take care of BlackBerry issues are CRACKBERRY-ADDICTS!!!

Seriously, this is really just a thank you to those VZW CS people who visit here, your help on this site is beyond amazing and your help when using the CS line is beyond what most regular CS people provide.

Then again, we all learn a little as Crackberry-Addicts!
    05-21-09 01:06 PM
    For the most part VZW reps are great. Sometimes, though as with anything and everything, there are exceptions to the rule. VZW customer service is still head and shoulders above Sprint, and yes I know from experience.
    05-21-09 01:30 PM
    we will see how good you are when the storm of storm owners flood the lines about having been test bunnies for your first touchsceen, then having the final product lunch 7 mths later.
    05-21-09 01:59 PM
    They have always helped me to my satisfaction. ALWAYS. Thank you VZW reps.
    05-21-09 03:46 PM
    from VZW. The company and their CS is the best around, and as a current storm owner I would like to say it is not that bad. The biggest problem with the storm is the marketed a smart phone out to the consumer.... (WRONG CROWD) who has no idea on what they are doing...

As a Customer... I don't know how to do something -- I get Frustrated and then ... -- All of the sudden the device sucks... Ahh.. I see how that works... do you?
    05-21-09 07:54 PM
    im back to running 75 and have no problems with it if that is what you mean. I also KNOW that verizon cs are first class.That is why me and my company has been with them for 12 years. But I will be waiting to see how they handle the backlash of the storm 1.
    05-21-09 09:16 PM
    im back to running 75 and have no problems with it if that is what you mean. I also KNOW that verizon cs are first class.That is why me and my company has been with them for 12 years. But I will be waiting to see how they handle the backlash of the storm 1.
    I will be in that hot seat and not looking forward to it. Wait I have a month of vacation
    05-21-09 09:18 PM
    we will see how good you are when the storm of storm owners flood the lines about having been test bunnies for your first touchsceen, then having the final product lunch 7 mths later.
    It will not happen until at least 12+ months. June launch is not happening. I promise you.

Just to let you know, it obviously wasn't a "Test" phone as they're going with a totally different setup for the Storm 2.

I guess you get mad when car manufacturers release a newer car than the one you had.
    05-21-09 10:00 PM
    because no matter how good a company is and or customer service of said company is. there will always be instances where it wasn't top of the line customer service or there will always be instances where the person complaining really pushed it to far with what they were trying to get..

so there is no "perfect customer service" you just try to keep it in a high percentile..
    05-21-09 11:19 PM
    The key to Good Customer Service is to RESPECT the person you are talking to. I have had some difficult problems with my phones, including a cracked screen on a RAZR2 (got new device), wanting an early upgrade to the Storm (done, keeping my NE2 discount) and a lost phone in Europe. Verizon has always found a way to help me out. I find if I calmly explain my problem to the Rep and let them know what I would like to accomplish, they usually find a way to make it happen. (And FWIW, I am not a VIP or big monthly biller). In the 10 years I have been with Verizon, they have never told me there is nothing they can do to remedy a legitimate problem.

I find this works not just with Verizon, but most all consumer service issues I've had. If you act like an Idiiiot when you call and demand this or that, expect to fail.
    05-23-09 09:39 AM
    It will not happen until at least 12+ months. June launch is not happening. I promise you.

Just to let you know, it obviously wasn't a "Test" phone as they're going with a totally different setup for the Storm 2.

I guess you get mad when car manufacturers release a newer car than the one you had.
    Thank you, I read that and was like seriously?

There will always be a "first" product out. We put the dare out and then oh no look, here comes the versa, and hey I was impressed with the dare, but you know I really love the versa. I'm sure someone somewhere is already working on the "bigger" better phone to replace that, and won't it be cool when that comes out.
    Gosh, I'm so glad we have people who do this so we always have the option of getting a newer, cooler phone when we want to.

Oh and I will say, I spend a ton more time with BB customers then my basic "unsmart" phone customers. But it is more phone and I don't want a return so it is worth it and I love showing someone all the stuff it can do and making sure they walk away knowing at least basics and hopefully more, plus they have resources for the future (i.e. I always recommend the crackberry website) and knowing they can always come back and ask me any question and if I don't know the answer hey I'll learn something new researching the answer for them. And I love telling them how amazing and helpful our tech dept is over the phone too because they really are. They are great at walking through all kinds of different issues with you over the phone.
    05-24-09 06:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD