I got something from my VZW rep back in November but my calendar just reminded me it's coming up so I decided to share...

See a live demonstration of the new Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network and learn about how it impacts your business.
    Tour the House of the Future and experience ViewSonics state of the art solution center.
    Find out cutting edge machine to machine communication can drive new competitive advantages and revenue streams for your business.
    Learn how eliminating paper and manual forms from your process can increase productivity and efficiency in your business.
    Food and beverages will be provided
    Free raffle with AMAZING prizes (ViewSonic VZ1931wa 19 LCD monitor, HTC Droid Incredible, Cradlepoint Personal WiFi Hotspot, and more)

Event Details:

When: Wednesday December 8, 2010

Time: 10:00 AM 12:00 PM PDT

Where: ViewSonic Corporate Offices
    381 Brea Canyon Road
    Walnut, CA 91789

RSVP: by Friday, December 3, 2010 to
    xxxx@viewsonic.com or
    (xxx) xxxx-8862

I know the date says RSVP by today but I've been told they will extend it a couple more days for stragglers...Not sure how many people actually signed up, but it sounds intriguing

You can PM me for the RSVP info as I don't feel like it should be posted in a public forum
    12-03-10 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD