So, I have just joined VZW on my dad's account, but with my own plan. As of right now he signed me up for NATIONWIDE SELECT 450 ANY UNL N&W UNL IN UNL MSG + EMAIL & WEB FOR BLACKBERRY. Does this give me the same exact thing as BlackBerry Nationwide Email & Messaging 450. I'm a bit confused. Thanks!
    06-05-08 10:35 AM
    Sounds like the same thing. 450 anytime minutes, unlimited nights and weekends, push email and unlimited data. The only difference there might be is one is a straight up BB plan voice and data. The other a voice plan with a BB data package added. Either way it works the same.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-08 10:41 AM
    Sounds like the same thing. 450 anytime minutes, unlimited nights and weekends, push email and unlimited data. The only difference there might be is one is a straight up BB plan voice and data. The other a voice plan with a BB data package added. Either way it works the same.

Correct. .just don't get the bundle. break it down, and you can save $10.00 month.... verizon tries to suck you into bundles, but breaking it down it still gets you the same thing....w/ savings
    06-05-08 10:42 AM
    I just want to make sure that I am getting the EXACT same thing on both plans.

When I did the math,
    the NATIONWIDE SELECT 450 ANY UNL N&W UNL IN UNL MSG + EMAIL & WEB FOR BLACKBERRY $59.99 + EMAIL & WEB FOR BLACKBERRY $29.99 = $89.99.

The BlackBerry Nationwide Email & Messaging 450 came out to be $79.99.
    06-05-08 10:46 AM
    The bundle includes use of BES so no, they are not the exact same. Unless you need BES support, get the BB plan separate.

06-05-08 01:20 PM
    The bundle includes use of BES so no, they are not the exact same. Unless you need BES support, get the BB plan separate.

Okay! So I guess I will just stick with the plan I have. Thanks so much!
    06-05-08 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD