All year long I have bee watching the my verizon website that said two of my four lines would be eligible for an upgrade on 9/30/09. I logged in last night and they have changed their website format and now it doesn't say anything about being eligible for an upgrade. Now it says "not eligible for new every 2". Also, the primary line used to say it was already eligible for the annual upgrade and showed discount pricing. Now it doesn't show the phone as being eligible for anything other that the new every 2 at the 20 month mark.

I had been waiting until 9/30/09 to upgrade my curve to the tour.

Anyone know anything about this?
    08-24-09 09:11 AM
    Call CS and ask them what's up. They should be able to clear up any confusion.
    08-24-09 09:36 AM
    I noticed that too... I pulled up our account and my boyfriends line still shows april; but for mine it gave me a link to look at phones eligible for upgrade. Hmmmmm....

I might have to look into this closer next time I call e-services... I'll keep you posted if I find out.
    08-24-09 10:25 AM
    No answer, but same thing here. I noticed because my son just took his phone for a swim in the lake, and I knew he was up for an upgrade soon. Now, for him, it just says 'not eligible for new every 2'
    08-24-09 10:44 AM
    i just checked my account, mine looks exactly how it used to be, tells met he exact days im eligible, and when the contract ends
    08-24-09 11:08 AM
    This is odd because I can still see the upgrade dates on all 3 of my lines. Was the website change a regional thing? Mine looks pretty much like it always has. I just go to the overview page, select what phone number I want and hit go. It then brings up the details of that line and gives me the upgrade dates. Is this how you do it also?
    08-24-09 11:09 AM
    They moved it to the My Services tab in your My Verizon area and then click My Phone.
    08-24-09 12:09 PM
    Hmm nothing different with mine...
    08-24-09 12:13 PM
    Had a call about this... In the MYVERIZON if you try to update it shows it as a higher price than if you login then go out to the phones and check prices, which will show the correct upgrade... Don't know if this was just this one guy or not
    08-24-09 12:16 PM
    I figured it out...
    Its a system issue... there's an alert and a trouble ticket about it...
    blue, weekendbum... take a gander in alerts... there's two!
    08-24-09 02:47 PM
    Some customers are attempting to upgrade online with an Annual Upgrade, but are only being given full retail pricing instead of 2-year discounted pricing.
    08-24-09 02:50 PM
    Just tried to log into verizonwireless and when I go to upgrade phone, it says it's tempoarily unavailable.
    08-24-09 02:57 PM
    Than they are workin on it!
    08-24-09 02:59 PM