Clicked verizon's website and it is temporarily unavailable....maybe they are posting the new os update? That would be too cool... i have'nt seen this particular error ever....usually they are updating billing records but its a different error than this one ......any thoughts?
    04-21-09 01:01 AM
    just checked the site out still down..
    04-21-09 01:02 AM
    Clicked verizon's website and it is temporarily unavailable....maybe they are posting the new os update? That would be too cool... i have'nt seen this particular error ever....usually they are updating billing records but its a different error than this one ......any thoughts?
    I doubt it's the Storm update, because that's not even on Verizon Wireless' website, it's on smithmicro.com at BlackBerry® Software Updates . Who knows though? I guess anything's possible. Probably just a website update. I've posted on their new forums a few times, and got in trouble for not being courteous.... Maybe they're deleting posts or something.
    04-21-09 01:33 AM
    Looks like it maybe was for a new 3 day sale.
    04-21-09 03:25 AM
    I work 3rd shift, so I am on my verizon at all hours of the night. I noticed this started after the release of Friends and Family. Your F&F updates everyday, and I think that is why the site goes down each night.

Just a guess.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-09 08:34 PM
    Looks like it maybe was for a new 3 day sale.
    I work 3rd shift, so I am on my verizon at all hours of the night. I noticed this started after the release of Friends and Family. Your F&F updates everyday, and I think that is why the site goes down each night.

Just a guess.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    If you check out the cellphones and Blackberrys, it looks like they've added a customer review section.
    04-21-09 10:15 PM
    That might be correct. effective today there is a whole new phone review section
    04-21-09 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD