I can't get to my "my verizon" site. Does verizons web site count as the locked out vcast. I have crappy generic ring back tones now because I let my old ones expire? When I use my computer to log on, it sends a dead link to my phone. WTF verizon? And I can't stand there cs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-08 01:49 PM
    Vcast will not work with your blackberry, as these are not vast supported devices.

08-15-08 01:51 PM
    Blackberrys don't support vcast.

08-15-08 01:52 PM
    true, however you can still log on to vzw's site on the computer and change and buy and manage your ringback tones!

On the homepage click on ringback tones.
    Click on manage/browse.

When you buy a ringback tone you aren't sent anything to your phone. it's all done on the pc.

hope this helps! let me know if you have further questions about this!

You cannot access v-cast via your blackberry but you can still access the Cell Phones, Cell Phone Plans, Cell Phone Accessories - Verizon Wireless account on a computer!
    Last edited by chrisy520; 08-15-08 at 02:01 PM.
    08-15-08 01:54 PM
    While I appreciate your quick responce, it would help if you actually read the post!!! I thought I was clear, let me try a diff way... Can anyone else manage there verizion account from there blackberry?

08-15-08 01:59 PM
    Ty chrisy520 there site will not open for me I get a request error?

08-15-08 02:01 PM
    Ty chrisy520 there site will not open for me I get a request error?

sorry you're having troubles with the site. i just logged on via my work pc and i got right on. the site isn't having any issues.

are you accessing it via a computer or trying with your blackberry?

i suggest accessing the verizon site via a pc when you can. i'm not sure the native bb browser can format it correctly.

...or try accessing it using opera mini on your bb. i'm not sure if that'll work. verizon does not have a "mobile friendly" site for us bb users!
    Last edited by chrisy520; 08-15-08 at 02:07 PM.
    08-15-08 02:04 PM
    While I appreciate your quick responce, it would help if you actually read the post!!! I thought I was clear, let me try a diff way... Can anyone else manage there verizion account from there blackberry?

sorry. i wasn't sure if you were trying to access it on your bb. i thought your main issue was getting your ringback tones changed!

good luck with your task.
    08-15-08 02:07 PM
    Was using my BB no access to comp now

08-15-08 02:07 PM
    Well isn't that a kick in the jimmy. Verizon doesn't have a mobile friendly site... WOW! The largest N. American cell carrier not mobile friendly, if that aint a hum dinger. Let me guess "there working on it". That seems like more than a little oversite to me.

Btw ty chrisy520

08-15-08 02:31 PM
    I just logged onto my online account on my PC and my BB with no problems, so it must be an issue on your end
    08-15-08 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD