05-12-09 02:45 PM
33 12
tools
    is there anybody know how to stranfer apps. to the SD memory cad, maybe its my phone listen to this i have 879.6 MB free space on my device, 1.7 MB on Application memory and 6.7 GB on media card can anyone help me
    05-11-09 08:49 PM
    is there anybody know how to stranfer apps. to the SD memory cad, maybe its my phone listen to this i have 879.6 MB free space on my device, 1.7 MB on Application memory and 6.7 GB on media card can anyone help me
    You can move applications to the SD card, the problem is you cannot run them from there.
    05-11-09 08:55 PM
    Buy a Verizon Storm 9530 then call their Global Support and get an unlock code free. Once thats done you can stick a SIM card from ANY provider in it and use it that way...

Personally I keep an AT&T SIM card handy for when I go to Mexico which is quite often.
    05-11-09 09:02 PM
    Buy a Verizon Storm 9530 then call their Global Support and get an unlock code free. Once thats done you can stick a SIM card from ANY provider in it and use it that way...

Personally I keep an AT&T SIM card handy for when I go to Mexico which is quite often.
    Remember, when you unlock your device you are going to lose your vzw number if you get a pp sim.. plus.. they aren't going to unlock it for 60 days if new mtn..
    05-11-09 09:03 PM
    Storm FanBoy? How am I one of those? because I said the phone works fine that makes me a fanboy? Is your opinion the only correct opinion and everyone elses makes them a fanboy if they go against what you say?]
    There are those who are so completely unable to present a reasonable point that they feel the need to call names - it makes them feel superior in the only way they know how. Ad-hominem attacks, followed by the cry you're the one guilty of hatred or whatever, is their mantra.

The storm is very reliable, I'm sorry you had a bad experience, but the storm has been reliable for me.]
    Personally, I think the Storm sucks - as I've stated many times before, if the only device RIM sold was the Storm, I'd be 100% WinMo - I'd take a Treo before a Storm. My preference is all, because I find the Storm unusable. Your results may vary.
    How can you decide what's right for the OP? ]
    The mentality is such that these people feel they must be allowed to belittle your choices and choose for you - again, it makes them feel superior. Think government intrusion & crooked politicians & you'll get the idea of the mindset that these folks derive their perception of power from. Your choicve means nothing - they should be able to decide for you, because they deem you too stupid to decide for yourself.
    We also have other worldphone options like the Samsung Saga and the Samsung Renown]
    But do you feel these devices are worth consideration?

I'd like to add that most of the RV publications I get also overwhelmingly recommend VZW.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 09:06 PM
    You only lose your number if you use an international provider to prevent roaming charges.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 09:08 PM
    Dude, the readers selected Verizon not the magazine and honestly you're trying to prove your point by posting two links to basically the same article. Find me a travel organization or magazine that recognized Verizon as the best and I'll believe.

The readers really don't hold any weight with me as its not a scientific poll. Their poll was an open solicitation to all who read the magazine. What they should have done to make their poll valid was select an equal number of Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, and T-mobile subscribers and polled them about their experience.

And you're right the OP solicited insight from CB members, I gave him my opinion based on my experience using the Storm and told him to go read the Storm Forum to see what others were saying. You on the other hand have a problem accepting what others have to say about their experience with the Storm (FanBoy).

Because people register to post that they're having great results with the storm right?
    Let me answer this time since I neglected your question the first time.

Yes people do post that they're having great results with the Storm. Just look at this thread, and read the forums. Although there are more people who are expressing their frustrations over the Storm then there are expressing their pleasure with the Storm.
    Last edited by ERDude; 05-12-09 at 03:01 PM. Reason: typo
    05-11-09 09:51 PM
    In this situation i would go for the storm.
    05-12-09 02:45 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD