04-10-09 06:51 PM
136 ... 456
tools
    Oh my - I am so sorry. My database, as provided by the carriers and the FCC showing every tower location in America, as well as port/equipment/connectivity ownership must not be a valid one, as numm(nut)us is questioning it!

Any dipstick can cut/paste. Problem is, most of the so called Sprint areas on that map are +100-120db - of course you believe retailer maps that indicate any stray signal at all (no guarantee on Sprint's either), so that not only doesn't matter to you, you wouldn't understand it anyway

Get your head out of yours.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Oh my... you still have yet to show any proof... I have a database.. shows how useless your answers are..
    04-10-09 04:28 PM
    Oh my... you still have yet to show any proof... I have a database.. shows how useless your answers are..
    I need not show you proof of anything - for one, you've not shown reason or logic, much less proof of anything you've said.

The database we use is open to anyone in the business of designing/building infrastructure. As such, it is semi-open, but still comes with agreements not to disclose to those who have no need to know. Are you wanting the entire database to be posted? Not only would you not have the software to read it, I'd be breaking agreements on the use of such information.

You can file an info request with the FCC - they have all the info available.

Of course, since you've provided no proof, nor truth to your claims - only rhetoric - you probably don't care about the facts and only want to make feeble attempts to argue.

Go back to the Sprint forums - if they also give your Sprint fanboy ways a thumbs down - and many will, given the biggest criticism of Sprint comes from their own customers - maybe you should jump into a left-wing political forum somewhere. They don't care about facts. They are only interested in dragging anyone they don't agree with through the mud with rhetoric, talking points and other childish behavior. You'll fit right in.

04-10-09 05:46 PM
    numus I hope you dont mind that I posted maps For those that cant get to links on BB browser.

hmm I will say no more.

Sprint

Verizon
    Last edited by Slingbox; 04-10-09 at 06:08 PM.
    04-10-09 05:51 PM
    Wow I really can't believe this thread hasn't been locked. None of us spend anytime in the sprint forum, why would we? I really can't believe someone is defending the garbage known as sprint this much, you really ought to apply for a job for them, they would love you.
    04-10-09 05:52 PM
    Wow I really can't believe this thread hasn't been locked.
    Agreed 1000%
    04-10-09 05:57 PM
    What these clowns are guilty of is spamming the forums - they may already be working for Sprint - and getting free advertising.

Can't help but wonder if they do this on the Sprint forums - probably not, as the audience is already captive to a Sprint contract.

04-10-09 06:10 PM
    OP Asked question

I'm currently with Sprint and have the 8330...I'm thinking about switching to Verizon, but wanted to know what the biggest differences were. I really like Sprint TV...does Verizon offer something comparable? I also heard that Verizon's 8330 doesn't allow you to record videos, is that true? Any other differences I should know about before making the leap?

What these clowns are guilty of is spamming the forums - they may already be working for Sprint - and getting free advertising.

Can't help but wonder if they do this on the Sprint forums - probably not, as the audience is already captive to a Sprint contract.

I'm done with your old man rants.
    You show no respect to those that disagree with you ,calling members names ,labeling them as poor.
    Your way out of line and should be ashamed of yourself.

Fact
    Device difference -Sprints are not crippled

Fact
    Plans and cost -Sprint plans offer more and cost less.

Fact
    Coverage - Maps say it all

Fact
    Customer service -OK
    Last edited by Slingbox; 04-10-09 at 06:36 PM.
    04-10-09 06:21 PM
    OP Asked question

You show no respect to those that disagree with you ,calling members names ,labeling them as poor.

Fact

Fact
    Plans and cost -Sprint plans cost less and consumer gets more.

Fact

Fact
    Customer service -OK
    Wow your really going to say Sprints coverage map speaks for itself? The dark green is there coverage, not the light green. That is off network roaming. I realize not all the red is verizon's but Majority is. Plus plenty of tests are run by consumer reports every year and who always comes out on top? Verizon. Sprint? last how many years has been rated worst carrier? At least 3. Like I said before the #'s speak for themselves.
    04-10-09 06:37 PM
    OP Asked question

Fact

Fact
    Plans and cost -Sprint plans offer more and cost less.

Fact

Fact
    Customer service -OK
    Hey Dopey - OP never once asked for reasons to stay with Sprint.

Two - you've never once offered a shred of evidence with regards to your constant diatribe about crippled devices. Many reputable sources have commented about "customized" phones and how all carriers do it. You might try the GPS issue, but that has been well discussed elsewhere in these forums and shown it is not because of a crippled phone. Besides, those of us who make our own money don't really care, as we have dedicated nav systems we don't use anyway.

Sprint offers more of what? More BS advertising? More lies to the consumer? Come back and talk to us next year as many telecom industry analysts are predicting dire issues with Sprint within that time, including SELL and DON'T BUY recommendations on their stock.

And again, most people will take age & wisdom over youthful indiscretion & stupidity - things you continually display each time you type.

I don't care that I am probably 3X your age - I earn more, am far more responsible and could kick your tail at anything you choose to name.

04-10-09 06:49 PM
    Wow your really going to say Sprints coverage map speaks for itself?

The dark green is there coverage, not the light green. That is off network roaming. I realize not all the red is verizon's but Majority is. Plus plenty of tests are run by consumer reports every year and who always comes out on top? Verizon. Sprint? last how many years has been rated worst carrier? At least 3. Like I said before the #'s speak for themselves.
    Roaming is free with Sprint.
    That means when traveling with Sprint Phone you have more bars in more places compared to Verizon hehe att promo

Customer rating..I don't disagree but what you missing is that Sprint customer care is improving every day.Ive been with them for over 4 years ,The last 5 months Sprint CS has improved greatly so stop putting old label on a company you don't like.
    Enough. Thread closed.
136 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD