04-10-09 06:51 PM
136 ... 3456
tools
    Spoken by someone who shows daily he knows nothing about what he is talking about.
    oh yeah ,
    Mister know it all TwinsX2Dad that knows nothing.

Simply Everything to dopes, credit risks, the homebound and to grown children typing away in their parents' basement.
    Oh..how sweet ,you must be 10 years old.
    Put your moms V bill under your pillow and maybe the cell phone ferry will bring you device that's not crippled.

You came into our house, childishly looking to start trouble - don't go whining and complaining because we defend and show all viewers what you're really made of. And while you're at it, why don't you knock off picking fights with people who actually assist others. I know that helping anyone of displaying any sign of intelligence is foreign to you - but you could try, starting with crawling back into the Sprint hole. It is such a deep hole, you don't even know what reality looks like.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thread title got me interested, Your pathetic post got my attention and here we are
    Your in denial my friend using every excuse possible to justify paying more owning crippled device...pretty sad really
    Last edited by Slingbox; 04-09-09 at 03:33 PM.
    04-09-09 03:31 PM
    Ha ya well at least it was truly admitted.
    Ha I never denied Sprint CS sucked and making come back lol
    Ive touched base on Sprints faults many times in this thread...lack of true mms really gets under my skin ,I do have 8330m on the way so all will be well.

I can't tell you how many times a user post in the curve or pearl section trying to get help and we suggest to them to call CS or go to the store, and they state they did and sprint did nothing. VZW stand by it's customers. I have never had a problem with service. And when there was a problem with the device which is not always ruled to be the carrier. They replace it. No questions asked.
    V customers are getting crap service as well ,Welcome to reality , No carrier is perfect.
    BB Storm for example..What was V thinking?

I often find carrier debates just like political debates. Some people are true believers of what they stand for. That is fine. But enough with the trash talking(I mean personal statements)............. It's getting real old.

Verizon Wireless
    I agree 100% ,We are all BB users and should show respect.
    Last edited by Slingbox; 04-09-09 at 03:50 PM.
    04-09-09 03:38 PM
    Seriously though let's take out the trash and keep it real. You won't find us going into the sprint forum and talking crap. We are here to other Verizon customers, not debate on sprint vs. Verizon. The #s speak for themselves. Leave and take the trash talk with you.

04-09-09 03:48 PM
    Ha I never denied Sprint CS sucked and making come back lol
    I know I was just point out the fact that your with sprint and evenly admited that they suck. But some people as well had problems with verizon. but 85% custumer service rating vs. 45% for Sprint. I just love facts

Find the best cell phone service

V customers are getting crap service as well ,Welcome to reality , No carrier is perfect.
    BB Storm users for example..What was V thinking?
    Not sure what you mean about crap service. You mean drop calls. Never for me. Might want to find out where those users were having problems. Some places( in the Bandlands) maybe lol

But I looked up sprint coverage maps and also verizon. Its all there on paper.

As for the Storm. I have mixed feelings about it... But it's just not a "Verizon" phone.

I agree 100% ,We are all BB users and should show respect.
    That last section did apply to you as well. Just hope we can all speak in a professional manner. Again anyone that posts an offensive post you can report it. This has been discussed allot of times on here. Also you might want to refer to the Rules section....
    Last edited by yester18; 04-09-09 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Add Link:)
    04-09-09 03:49 PM
    Keep this thread on topic and stop the flaming. Consider this your only warning.
    04-09-09 04:07 PM
    I know I was just point out the fact that your with sprint and evenly admited that they suck. But some people as well had problems with verizon. but 85% custumer service rating vs. 45% for Sprint. I just love facts.
    I love facts as well...yes those numbers are correct but greatly improving in Sprint favor.

Not sure what you mean about crap service. You mean drop calls. Never for me. Might want to find out where those users were having problems. Some places( in the Bandlands) maybe lol
    lol My sis ,brother and parents have got bad service from V...I touched on it earlier in thread.
    Their not in Bandlands lol.

But I looked up sprint coverage maps and also verizon. Its all there on paper.
    Both carries have holes in map.V locks out roam wich hurts,...good and bad pros and cons depending were your located

As for the Storm. I have mixed feelings about it... But it's just not a "Verizon" phone.
    No mixed feeling here , Storm customers got screwed ,V let it happen by taking on device that wasn't ready for prime time...just like V 4.5 rom speaker blast.
    Sprints the only carrier that didn't except what RIM was pushing making them fix before they would release.
    props to Sprint ,it took longer to get but worth the wait.

That last section did apply to you as well. Just hope we can all speak in a professional manner. Again anyone that posts an offensive post you can report it. This has been discussed allot of times on here. Also you might want to refer to the Rules section....
    10-4
    Last edited by Slingbox; 04-09-09 at 04:24 PM.
    04-09-09 04:07 PM
    I need to find the link to the news story - VZW to release exclusive agreement on Storm upon 99XX release - the taker is Sprint.

It makes sense, though. When people have problems, Sprint can Simply excuse Everything away.

Lots of promises made with that phone, an exclusive arranged and the phone did not live up to its promise like Sprint. So they push forward on a new model to replace it and give the old one to the company that can't afford big exclusives.

Sprint will come out with the Storm in pink and market it as the latest & greatest thing and their fanboys will claim it is better - but in reality, they will be getting an old clunker with a paint-job.

Hey Slingmud - when I was 15, we still dialed our phones & MLK/RFK were still breathing. When you were 15, Bush 43 was in his second term - do I have that about right?

Sorry, but it'll be a cold day in Dubai before I show any respect for troublemaking punks.

04-09-09 04:23 PM
    I need to find the link to the news story - VZW to release exclusive agreement on Storm upon 99XX release - the taker is Sprint.

It makes sense, though. When people have problems, Sprint can Simply excuse Everything away.

Lots of promises made with that phone, an exclusive arranged and the phone did not live up to its promise like Sprint. So they push forward on a new model to replace it and give the old one to the company that can't afford big exclusives.

Sprint will come out with the Storm in pink and market it as the latest & greatest thing and their fanboys will claim it is better - but in reality, they will be getting an old clunker with a paint-job.

Hey Slingmud - when I was 15, we still dialed our phones & MLK/RFK were still breathing. When you were 15, Bush 43 was in his second term - do I have that about right?

Sorry, but it'll be a cold day in Dubai before I show any respect for troublemaking punks.

Take care TwinsX2Dad
    04-09-09 04:34 PM
    I wouldn't do it. You will loose a lot you have now with verizon.

04-09-09 04:42 PM
    I had sprint when it was ONLY sprint no Nextel and it was STILL crap!
    Just stop being a sprint fanboy in the VZW section and make your little post in the Sprint section!
    Good day!!
    Like you being a Verizon Fanboy....Well that was YOUR OPINION, certainly not the majority, because when it was "Just Sprint" Sprint was adding 800-900k a Quarter...

EDIT///
    Also I'd rather be raped a little bit by VZW than get stuck some where with NO service and be screwed!

This is pricesless, because that's just what you'll get if Verizon has an Outage in your area "NO SERVICE" across the screen.. You're Verizon phone will not roam(Verizon does have outages had one just yesterday in San Fran poor folks was asking to use other peoples Sprint/ATT/Tmobile phones)....Sprint on the other hand will Roam on any CDMA carrier in any parts of the US and for FREE!...(Only Metro PCS and Cricket are locked from Sprint)....and while Roaming Sprint subs will continue to get Voice, Data, SMS, MMS, BIS, and(EVDO Data while on USCC and ALLTEL)....

Again make sure Verizon applied the KY jelly before they send you that monthly bill. Hows that GPS working for you.
    Last edited by Lennyj17; 04-10-09 at 05:39 AM.
    04-10-09 05:35 AM
    Like you being a Verizon Fanboy....Well that was YOUR OPINION, certainly not the majority, because when it was "Just Sprint" Sprint was adding 800-900k a Quarter...

e just yesterday in San Fran poor folks was asking to use other peoples Sprint/ATT/Tmobile phones)....Sprint on the other hand will Roam on any CDMA carrier in any parts of the US and for FREE!...(Only Metro PCS and Cricket are locked from Sprint)....and while Roaming Sprint subs will continue to get Voice, Data, SMS, MMS, BIS, and(EVDO Data while on USCC and ALLTEL).....

Note your statement; was.
    Nuff said; in the business world it is what have u done for me lately.
    Also I would like to add when there was a quake down ere in L.A.
    VZW's service was the one that was up. Earthquakes are a luck
    of the draw maybe on that.
    As far as roaming goes; well hummm.
    Gonna go out on a limb here but there are only two cdma carriers
    in the US.
    Who elses network would Sprint service be roaming on; wow.
    Instead of telling us to get the ky.
    Maybe we should be telling you to get off your knees from in front of
    Sprint.
    Boy oh boy; priceless.............
    04-10-09 09:40 AM
    I think the intent of forum has seen better days. I think a VZW person should go to the Sprint/Nextel forum and start a VZW bashing forum have let them have a bashing good time over there.
    04-10-09 09:50 AM
    I think the intent of forum has seen better days. I think a VZW person should go to the Sprint/Nextel forum and start a VZW bashing forum have let them have a bashing good time over there.
    Ya think......................
    Yeah it has gone down hill huh.
    Someone should go start a thread in the Sprint forum
    Sprint Ain't $*H#I*T!!!!!!
    I actually thought about that.
    04-10-09 10:02 AM
    I have one thing to say about your comment GMTA! Well one more, if that happens it will take DADS fun away
    04-10-09 10:06 AM
    what do you mean start....You guys live in the Sprint fourm.
    04-10-09 10:21 AM
    Not me personally. I have no reason at this time to go in there.
    04-10-09 10:25 AM
    Note your statement; was.
    Nuff said; in the business world it is what have u done for me lately.
    Also I would like to add when there was a quake down ere in L.A.
    VZW's service was the one that was up. Earthquakes are a luck
    of the draw maybe on that.
    As far as roaming goes; well hummm.
    Gonna go out on a limb here but there are only two cdma carriers
    in the US.
    Who elses network would Sprint service be roaming on; wow.
    Instead of telling us to get the ky.
    Maybe we should be telling you to get off your knees from in front of
    Sprint.
    Boy oh boy; priceless.............
    Educate yourself before you try to 1 up someone ok!

there are More then 2 CDMA networks in the US.....Sprint, Verizon, Alltel, USCC..Alaska Digi Tel, and a few mom and pop towers strictly for roaming.

A Verizon cheerleader telling someone to get of their knees, OMG that's Rich!
    04-10-09 10:27 AM
    I have never been. Next thing you know they'll be giving Sprint service away with food stamps.
    ROFL I thought that was darned funny.................
    04-10-09 10:28 AM
    I can see Pres Obama at the podium now.
    With a no crackhead left behind program; giving away
    Srint service...........
    Go away I am cracking myself up
    04-10-09 10:31 AM
    I can see Pres Obama at the podium now.
    With a no crackhead left behind program; giving away
    Srint service...........
    Go away I am cracking myself up
    You not the only one cracking up at your statements....It is laughable!
    04-10-09 10:46 AM

there are More then 2 CDMA networks in the US.....Sprint, Verizon, Alltel, USCC..Alaska Digi Tel, and a few mom and pop towers strictly for roaming.

I said out on a limb as in not sure. And um Alltell was bought by VZW.
    Look some of the more knowledgeable have blown out of the water.
    Even your Sprint fan boys have left you out to dry.
    Face it U MY FRIEND HAVE BEEN P***U***N***K***E***D.
    S o l d by Bubbah for a pack of cigarettes. Not even a pack just
    one cigarette....................
    Now go...........
    BTW I am not a VZW cheerleader.
    It is more like a shark jumping in on a feeding frenzy; and my
    friend the fodder is YOUUUUUUU......................
    I love nothing that cannot love me back

BTW Here ya go..........
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/ver...ess-3g-193351/
    Last edited by TrendyProfessional1; 04-10-09 at 11:07 AM.
    04-10-09 10:59 AM

Let's see here...

Sprint has less than 10% of the towers that VZW has.

Alltel is VZW.

USCellular is very regional - exactly how many towers might they have in California, Idaho, New Mexico, Washington? Rumors of a buyout of these nice folks, too.

Alaska? Like that matters to anyone in Peoria or Poughkeepsie or Phoenix.

There is one nationwide CDMA network and that is VZW. There is one semi-nationwide network being Sprint, which is short-range 1900MHz PCS.

You need to spend less time on your knees servicing Rich & get educated.

04-10-09 11:14 AM
    I said out on a limb as in not sure. And um Alltell was bought by VZW.
    Look some of the more knowledgeable have blown out of the water.
    Even your Sprint fan boys have left you out to dry.
    Face it U MY FRIEND HAVE BEEN P***U***N***K***E***D.
    S o l d by Bubbah for a pack of cigarettes. Not even a pack just
    one cigarette....................
    Now go...........
    BTW I am not a VZW cheerleader.
    It is more like a shark jumping in on a feeding frenzy; and my
    friend the fodder is YOUUUUUUU......................
    I love nothing that cannot love me back

BTW Here ya go..........
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/ver...ess-3g-193351/
    Actually We have yet to leave him... See we know better then to try to argue with someone that believes they know what they are talking about and really has no clue
    Let's see here...

Sprint has less than 10% of the towers that VZW has.

Alltel is VZW.

USCellular is very regional - exactly how many towers might they have in California, Idaho, New Mexico, Washington? Rumors of a buyout of these nice folks, too.

Alaska? Like that matters to anyone in Peoria or Poughkeepsie or Phoenix.

There is one nationwide CDMA network and that is VZW. There is one semi-nationwide network being Sprint, which is short-range 1900MHz PCS.

You need to spend less time on your knees servicing Rich & get educated.

People like you would judge this by this map
    Coverage Locator - Verizon Wireless

Looks better then this one right?

http://www.a-1cellphones.com/sprint_nationalmap.gif

Try reading disclaimers
    Like the one on the verizon map

These Coverage Locator maps are not a guarantee of coverage and may contain areas with no service. These maps reflect a depiction of predicted and approximate wireless coverage of the Verizon Wireless Network and the network of other carriers. The coverage areas shown do not guarantee service availability, and may include locations with limited or no coverage. Even within a coverage area, there are many factors, including a customer's equipment, terrain, and proximity to buildings, foliage, and weather that may impact service. An all-digital device will not operate or be able to make 911 calls when digital service is not available. Some of the coverage area includes networks run by other carriers; some of the coverage depicted is based on their information and public sources and we cannot ensure its accuracy.

Now.. where is the proof sprint has 10% of the towers verizon has? Or is this another made up number you pulled out of your A**...
    Last edited by numus; 04-10-09 at 02:43 PM.
    04-10-09 02:25 PM
    Here is what u do. Go back to your Sprint forum; and start a thread about how Vzw Sucks and Sprint rocks.........
    Happy Easter....
    Peace Blessings N Love
    04-10-09 03:17 PM
    Now.. where is the proof sprint has 10% of the towers verizon has? Or is this another made up number you pulled out of your A**...
    Oh my - I am so sorry. My database, as provided by the carriers and the FCC showing every tower location in America, as well as port/equipment/connectivity ownership must not be a valid one, as numm(nut)us is questioning it!

Any dipstick can cut/paste. Problem is, most of the so called Sprint areas on that map are +100-120db - of course you believe retailer maps that indicate any stray signal at all (no guarantee on Sprint's either), so that not only doesn't matter to you, you wouldn't understand it anyway

Get your head out of yours.

04-10-09 03:20 PM
136 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD