So does anyone in the NY metro area have an opinion on VZW service versus Sprint? the coverage map looks ok, but just ok. seems to be a lot of roaming.

I'm thinking of switching to Sprint so I can get the Style, after many years at VZW. Have already reserved the device. I want to stick with the smaller crackberry as opposed to the Bold, Tour, etc.

Verizon isn't supporting the Pearl anymore so I'm also wondering if anyone has the inside scoop as to when or if Verizon is coming out with the Style as a replacement....

Thanks all!
    10-19-10 09:23 PM
    Sprint's plans are definitely more affordable for what you get. they have the Evo and the style, that's about it tho.
    10-21-10 03:45 PM
    I cant find the post now, but as I recall, Verizon is not going to carry the Style.
    10-21-10 11:01 PM
    crap. effin' Verizon! please post link if you find it....
    10-26-10 09:27 PM
    I was with Sprint for years and the service was good, but they had no international plan, which I hated. They also seemed to have the worst phones. I'm surprised they're getting the STYLE. I'm not sure how Sprint compares to Verizon, but I hear they pay Verizon to use their towers...
    10-27-10 09:46 AM