Hello,

Thanks for viewing...Hopefully there is a quick fix for this. For about 2 or 3 weeks my texts from my Verizon Curve to others on Verizon (just regular lame phones..haha) take forever to send. It's funny though I tested with the person next to me, I can send a text to them and they have it on their phone before my Curve is actually out of the text screen. I type something and hit send and the phone sits on Send from the sub menu for no less than a minute and a half. Then it goes back to the regular text screen and sits there showing it's being sent for another 20-30 seconds before I can move the ball or do anything. So I can send a message and the person has already replied back to me before my Curve even says the original text has been sent. I've tried multiple battery pulls to no avail...I've also tried *228 and that also doesn't help. My text to other carriers are regular and my texts to Verizon used to be regular as well. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
    10-16-08 08:41 PM
    Are you running the most current verizon OS ?

BlackBerry® Software Updates

What is your signal when your sending the messages?
    10-16-08 08:44 PM
    Also try the old battery reset. amazing what this fixes.
    10-16-08 08:55 PM
    I'm running default 4.3 and I've tried the battery pull at least 4 or 5 times.

I found something else out. If I send an MMS text it sends normal and takes less than a few seconds....
    10-16-08 09:00 PM
    Any body else have any suggestions? Should I go into a store and have them look at it or something?
    10-18-08 01:08 PM
    Well, you can do what I did. Tell your berry that she is the only one for you, that you're terribly sorry for whatever you did wrong, and that you will spend the rest of your life making up for it. Oh yeah, and throw in a nice compliment about how nice she looks today. Mine started behaving after completing all of the above.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-08 01:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD