I just noticed verizon per load there new v cast app store to my storm 9550 i checked it out and its pretty cool not a lot of good third party apps and theme fits the the storm very well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-10 12:10 PM
    I wanted to look into it but I kept getting some error saying my account could be verified.

03-30-10 10:00 PM
    Nice............
    03-30-10 10:03 PM
    This one hasn't been pushed to my 9550 yet. I've sent service books and nada. Seems Verizon is taking their time pushing this one. Hope it is worth the wait!

03-31-10 11:30 PM
    Well I resent my books and yes. It was pushed. They for some worthwhile apps like numbercop which blocks telemarketers and spam calls. I rented the movie tinkerbell for my daughter for 3 days through the app. Decent movie quality but kinda pricey at 6.99

04-02-10 10:39 AM
    Just got this pushed to my phone today. Not sure if I want to install it or not. Is it any different then App World?

04-03-10 12:54 PM
    Its like vzw's version of app world. But you can view videos. Music and movies on addition to software

04-04-10 02:41 PM
    Sure seems like the storm1 went squirrelly when that got pushed. Wonder if I can un-push it.
    08-03-10 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD