I currently have 5 lines with Verizon which are Alltel plans. I want to know can I upgrade all my lines to verizon and get new phones or do I have to wait till the contracts are up. I currently have 1 line (not primary) ready for upgrade. 3 more will be ready after 1st of year, and my primary line is just renewed before the switch. 3 of my lines are Blackberries. I would like to use the NE2 and upgrade to the BOGO Storm. A buddy of mine here went into a Corporate store and they extended his current Alltel contract and he got a Storm. Is this possible or do I need to upgrade to Verizon Plans and is it possible to upgrade all lines now? Thanks for the help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 01:12 AM
    This really is something that you would want to speak to sales about as it will be account specific. There is a deal going that should allow you to upgrade all lines to vzw pricing as long as you have one eligible, but Im not so sure about the BOGO.

09-08-09 02:03 AM
    They might allow you to do it.

I remember back when Nextel and Sprint merge, I had Nextel and switched to Sprint without any issues. Then I canceled like 4 months later.
    09-08-09 02:18 AM
    Call customer service or visit a store, you won't find an answer here.

09-08-09 02:54 AM
    Sorry, I thought since ther reps scan this site I could possibly get an idea. Thanks for your input. I will call cs tommorrow

09-08-09 05:18 AM
    Sorry, I thought since ther reps scan this site I could possibly get an idea. Thanks for your input. I will call cs tommorrow

It's just that we don't want to give you the wrong information. We'd be glad to help, but something account specific would require a call to CS or trip to the store. Just so you won't have false hopes.

Hard to speculate the specifics when we don't have your account in front of us!
    09-08-09 09:04 AM
    What he said

09-08-09 09:28 AM
    The details of the bogo are buy a blackberry get one of equil or lesser value for free w/2 year agreement. If 2 of your lines arent eligible for upgrade as I would assume is correct from your description you wouldnt qualify for the bogo.
    09-08-09 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD