09-19-10 09:45 PM
2,047 ... 5657585960 ...
tools
    This sucks, Mine is already in my city, but the delivery date is for the 23rd, I am off today so I am really hoping that would it be here today, the rep that took my call said that it would be here Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. I thinking its the latter of the two. I keep checking the tracking number to see if its on the truck but I don't think it is, it got into town at 5am this morning.
    As I stated in Post#1065

"My Bold arrived at my local Fedex this morning too which is only 20 minutes away but the Estimated Delivery is set for tomorrow. The the tracking on the bottom said "Package not due for delivery" in the Details. I called Fedex CS and asked.

If your Estimated Delivery is tomorrow then it's coming tomorrow and not today. They have thousands of other packages to deliver before ours. And you can't even go pick it up today. Verizon requires Fedex to attempt one delivery before allowing customers to pick up. This is what the Fedex person said at least."
    06-22-10 11:07 AM
    Just called Verizon to inquire about this and they said Tours are now in stock... At least that rep did. Anyone else?
    06-22-10 11:12 AM
    What exactly are we supposed to mail back to them if we get a full retail box? just the phone itself in the bold box?
    06-22-10 11:12 AM
    What exactly are we supposed to mail back to them if we get a full retail box? just the phone itself in the bold box?
    I was told to send just the phone back, so that is what I will do.
    06-22-10 11:14 AM
    Same here. Mine was in Newark at 5pm on sat, and it just sat there until 4am this morning. I could have driven 30 minutes and picked it up.
    Me too. Got to Newark 11pm Sunday, just left there at 4AM today.
    06-22-10 11:17 AM
    I was just about to post the same exact thing. Now THAT is interesting. Did you tell them you had any accessories with your device?
    Nope.. don't plan too cause it's not on the receipt

For those getting a new battery, are you using that, or storing it and continuing to use your "old" one as your primary?
    I actually using my already broken in battery from my 9550... its been flawless since I got it!!!! I mean my Storm literally last a day and a half with moderate and heavy use. One day it just sat and I had a full charge with wifi and bluetooth on... and the next morning it was at 95%... ******* A !!!
    Last edited by Muscle Master; 06-22-10 at 11:21 AM.
    06-22-10 11:18 AM
    To Kevin9664
    thanks for the info, but the tracking info list it on the truck for delivery.
    06-22-10 11:19 AM
    Has anyone called verizon and complained about the trackpad? If anyone has what was the outcome?
    From what I've read about the crooked trackpad, it still works, there is no need to call and complain about something that still works.

That being said, somewhere buried in this forum I think jorgeorge called and complained about his brand new bold having a crooked trackpad and got a second one shipped to him next day because of it.
    Has anyone called verizon and complained about the trackpad? If anyone has what was the outcome?
    Wow. Some people are never happy.
    Agreed.. soo sad
    06-22-10 11:21 AM
    Just called Verizon to inquire about this and they said Tours are now in stock... At least that rep did. Anyone else?
    That's what I've heard.
    06-22-10 11:22 AM
    Dude, you post this on every thread. Get over yourself. That comment is totally irrelevent and unnecessary.
    06-22-10 11:23 AM
    Dude, you post this on every thread. Get over yourself. That comment is totally irrelevent and unnecessary.
    Please show me those other threads? Thanks.
    06-22-10 11:25 AM
    Please show me those other threads? Thanks.
    Most of your posts are just negativity and useless remarks.
    06-22-10 11:28 AM
    My "3.0 lbs/1.4 kg" Bold from Fort Worth, TX is on its way.

Does anyone know officially if this will be a full brand new box or a refurb?

Just curious
    06-22-10 11:33 AM
    Did they say they were out of stock of the tour? When I called this morning the rep said they would send a tour unless they ran out of stock... so I don't know what I'll be getting.

It's a shame too because I've been having problems with my trackball for a long time.
    The rep told me they were replacing the Tour with the "upgraded version of the Tour known as the 9650". She told me they weren't sending out the Tour any more due to the trackball issues.

One can only hope she's accurate...
    06-22-10 11:33 AM
    My buddy called yesterday cuz he was having trackball issues with his Tour, VZW told him they are sending him another Tour, and that they don't send out devices other than the same model they are replacing, or something similar. He also said the VZW person he spoke with said they haven't had many issues with the Tour... Oh well, what can you do...
    06-22-10 11:43 AM
    The rep told me they were replacing the Tour with the "upgraded version of the Tour known as the 9650". She told me they weren't sending out the Tour any more due to the trackball issues.

One can only hope she's accurate...
    I guess they're trying to phase out anything with a trackball, but the first rep I talk to on sunday said they were getting more tours in stock tomorrow. It does seem they got a few in earlier though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-10 11:44 AM
    I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve....Who knows what I''ll be getting
    06-22-10 11:46 AM
    On the phone with CS now, and they're sending the Bold 9650! woo hoo! Can't wait for this phone
    06-22-10 11:52 AM
    FYI

Called Friday, 2pm
    Shipped from Fort Worth, TX Friday 4pm
    2 day FedEx, 3lbs (stayed 3lbs the entire delivery)
    arrived today....
    FRU Bold, phone and battery cover only--in small brown box
    track pad seems to be off-center, but it appears to only be cosmetic, it functions fine
    06-22-10 11:53 AM
    FYI

Called Friday, 2pm
    arrived today....
    track pad seems to be off-center, but it appears to only be cosmetic, it functions fine
    That's what I think I will be receiving this afternoon. Thanks!
    06-22-10 11:54 AM
    FYI

Called Friday, 2pm
    arrived today....
    can you snap a pic? i thought they weren't coming with battery doors?
    06-22-10 11:57 AM
    4 more hours.... the wait is killing me!
    06-22-10 12:00 PM
    mine says it's on the truck for delivery. in rialto, ca. only about 40 miles away. hoping it comes today instead of tomorrow like the tracking says...
    06-22-10 12:04 PM
2,047 ... 5657585960 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD