09-19-10 09:45 PM
2,047 ... 4647484950 ...
tools
    mines is two pounds coming form Memphis will get tomorrow cant wait
    06-21-10 03:25 PM
    I have a 1lb box from fort worth, tx. VZW told me straight up i was getting a bold.
    Did they tell you it was new or refurb or did they not say anything???
    06-21-10 03:26 PM
    Pretty sure... But not 100% sure

CA is new devices.

TX is FRU's
    West Chester, PA is new devices as well.
    06-21-10 03:26 PM
    I just got off the phone with a relatively nice guy, tried to hint to him that I would much prefer a different phone, and apparently he was not picking up what I was putting down.I am going to call back now and see what the deal is.
    06-21-10 03:28 PM
    Just got mine also this morning and it came from the L.A. area and is also a brand new unit. Do you plan on sending all your Tour accessories back with it, or just the phone?
    No way, he told me on the phone to only send back the phone and he actually told me I'm getting a like new refurb bold, not a new one. I didn't look at the shipping label yet. My boss actually took that photo for me because it arrived at work and I'm off today.
    06-21-10 03:29 PM
    Well looks like free ride is over. I just spoke with a woman who told me straight up that they were doing it for 2 days while there was no supply of tours, but now they are replenished so you will be sent a tour to replace it now as opposed to the few lucky ones who received the bold.. Great, just what I want.. another tour.
    06-21-10 03:29 PM
    Did they tell you it was new or refurb or did they not say anything???
    Yes they did, they said i would receive a certified like new device. Which matters not one bit to me. Beats the crappy trackball, and bad reception.
    06-21-10 03:37 PM
    Well looks like free ride is over. I just spoke with a woman who told me straight up that they were doing it for 2 days while there was no supply of tours, but now they are replenished so you will be sent a tour to replace it now as opposed to the few lucky ones who received the bold.. Great, just what I want.. another tour.
    Such an emotional roller coaster VZW is putting us through!
    06-21-10 03:44 PM
    i just got an email regarding 'important information about my replacement device' and it says i'm getting a certified like-new device but the picture shown is a tour. it says 'my phone' next to the picture so we'll see what happens. if they are sending me another tour, it would've been nice for them to have called and informed me so i could tell them not to worry about it.
    06-21-10 03:50 PM
    Called about mine today and was told Tour as well. Im starting to think that the Tours are back in stock. Atleast my trackball will be working normal (fingers-crossed) again. I guess we will see how long this one lasts.
    I think they bought a bunch from sprint and off ebay for like $1 a piece.
    06-21-10 03:52 PM
    tracking info still says i'm getting a 2lb. package.
    06-21-10 03:54 PM
    People with documented success Fri, Sat, Sun, and Mon does not equal 2 days.
    06-21-10 03:55 PM
    Even earlier than that actually. I had my first Bold ordered on Wednesday night.
    06-21-10 03:59 PM
    i just got an email regarding 'important information about my replacement device' and it says i'm getting a certified like-new device but the picture shown is a tour. it says 'my phone' next to the picture so we'll see what happens. if they are sending me another tour, it would've been nice for them to have called and informed me so i could tell them not to worry about it.
    Just got my "Important Information" email as well. It states "Your Phone: Blackberry 9630"

Oh well... here's hoping the trackball on my 4th tour is issue free!
    06-21-10 04:00 PM
    Your right, 2 business days, being Friday and Monday.. I hope that I am wrong and she was feeding me incorrect information, but unfortunately it looks at though they have them back in because she seemed very apologetic that they couldn't offer the bold still.
    06-21-10 04:00 PM
    Got off the phone an hour ago; tech support said I would be getting a Bold but then said, 'Oh, Tours are now available now'. I should be getting a Tour tomorrow. Oh well.
    06-21-10 04:05 PM
    crap. I just got the email saying I am getting a 9630 even though it was already shipped and set to arrive tomorrow. I called on Sunday, am I really going to be stuck with another tour?
    Is this just a standardized email *crosses fingers*?
    06-21-10 04:14 PM
    so, all the 9630's that were replaced with 9650's. I'm sure your Ne2 was reset, and you now get the new ETF of $325 vs the $175....
    06-21-10 04:18 PM
    so, all the 9630's that were replaced with 9650's. I'm sure your Ne2 was reset, and you now get the new ETF of $325 vs the $175....
    I asked about that when I talked to them on Friday and the answer that I got was that none of that would be effected.
    06-21-10 04:23 PM
    And just how are you sure? Please enlighten us.
    06-21-10 04:25 PM
    Did anyone who already received their 9650s get the "Important Information" email about activating your phone?
    If so, did it say the Tour or Bold in that email?
    06-21-10 04:25 PM
    nm. didn't notice you were asking people who already have their phones...
    Last edited by anneemonster; 06-21-10 at 04:29 PM.
    06-21-10 04:27 PM
    And did you receive a BOLD anneemonster??
    06-21-10 04:29 PM
    So when I spoke to the rep this morning he didnt specify if it would be a tour or bold. I checked the tracking number and its coming out of Forth Worth and is 1lb. Do we think the CSR have been told to just not mention it upfront (because of the obvious buzz thats been created) and we will find out when the package arrives? Just curious to others thoughts.
    I fear you are getting the Tour. I think if they don't have a Tour, they "regretfully" inform you that they don't have the tour but can send the Bold. Some folks even had followup calls, explaining that when the transaction was finalized, the csr found NO tours and would a Bold be acceptable. When I called, Sat nite, he said "there's bad news and good news!" Bad, tours out of stock, good, if I wanted I could have the Bold. YES!!
    06-21-10 04:30 PM
    And did you receive a BOLD anneemonster??
    i haven't recieved a phone yet. i had a brainfart and didn't read the question right. sorry about that
    06-21-10 04:30 PM
2,047 ... 4647484950 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD