09-19-10 09:45 PM
2,047 ... 2223242526 ...
tools
    calling now,

call 866 406 5154 thats their warrenty replacement line, you get level 2 and 3 csr's not the level 1s that dont know crap.
    06-18-10 08:56 PM
    this forum is sure to be crazy on mon/tues/wed with all these surprise shipments.
    06-18-10 08:56 PM
    I think its safe to say... Party's over

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-10 09:00 PM
    For everyone receiving the 9650 as a replacement, what does the weight say for your shipment?
    06-18-10 09:03 PM
    calling now,

call 866 406 5154 thats their warrenty replacement line, you get level 2 and 3 csr's not the level 1s that dont know crap.
    Let us know how it goes with that number.. Where did you find out about it?
    06-18-10 09:07 PM
    i can tell you this much...if the weight of the shipment is 2.0 lbs/.9 kg ... your getting a brand new in box phone (Bold)! if its 1lb...its most likely a refurb...can still be either 9630 OR 9650 though.

so basically...if you see 2.0 lbs...your golden...otherwise...i think its a waiting game...
    06-18-10 09:07 PM
    For everyone receiving the 9650 as a replacement, what does the weight say for your shipment?
    I have two that got shipped today scheduled to arrive next tuesday that were shipped from Ontario CA .

Tracking info for both say:

FedEx 2Day Service - Indirect Signature Required

Weight
    2.0 lbs/.9 kg
    06-18-10 09:08 PM
    offered tour only. nothign else. ******* witch that helped me.
    06-18-10 09:11 PM
    i think the party is over you lucky pricks!
    06-18-10 09:12 PM
    FedEx 2Day Service - Indirect Signature Required
    Weight 3.0 lbs/1.4 kg

Maybe my Bold is overweight? lol
    06-18-10 09:12 PM
    Priority Overnight - Indirect Signature Required (Scheduled Delivery - Jun 19, 2010 by 12:00 PM)

Weight
    2.0 lbs/.9 kg

I will have it tomorrow before noon. Its being shipped out from WEST CHESTER, PA
    06-18-10 09:13 PM
    Mine shipped from West Chester PA (?) at 6pm. Will arrive in NJ on Tuesday.

1lb.

Was told by CSR it would be a recertified Bold due to no Tours in stock when I called (around 2ish). He had to check with a supervisor before placing the order. I guess that means it's not new...no big deal as long as the there is no trackball.
    06-18-10 09:15 PM
    Very strange. What's going on at Verizon?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Verizon made an oopsie. =)
    06-18-10 09:15 PM
    calling again round 2. using my google voice 305 area code.
    06-18-10 09:19 PM
    lol im glade i made that second call and didnt wait till monday yay me still havent got the shipping info though
    06-18-10 09:20 PM
    i've given up hope. i'm sure my account prompts in big bold red print "DO NOT GIVE THIS MAN A BOLD" as soon as I call.
    06-18-10 09:23 PM
    got a BOLD BABY, he said there is an alert they are out of stock on the tour. and he said you have a few years of perfect pay history and .. but they are still out of stock on the tour. he said that. and he over nited it to me

so call now. if u dont get it on the first try, try try again!. cause i did.
    06-18-10 09:33 PM
    got my email my bold is 1 lbs and will be receiving by Tuesday 7:00 pm
    06-18-10 09:33 PM
    Where are all people who posted yesterday who said they'd post again today when they got their bold?
    06-18-10 09:36 PM
    lets see...friday...after 10pm...new phone in hand.

most likely not drooling over this thread anymore...like we are
    06-18-10 09:43 PM
    Where are all people who posted yesterday who said they'd post again today when they got their bold?
    Hey guys, this is the OP.
    Got my Bold and it didn't need the back cover. It came with one! My guess, and this is only a guess, is that this is a new Bold that is repackaged into the brown box.

Also, as I mentioned in the parent post, I have 2 other Tours in the house. I asked for tech support, and talked plain English to the guy. My convo went like this:

Thanks for sending me a Bold! Listen is there something wrong with the Tours? I have gone through ten of them.

There are many known issues, and we are replacing them with the Bold.

Can you replace my other two Tours? I would love you forever!

Sure no problem! (Does ordering thing...Order confirmation #1, and Order Confirmation #2)

I say thanks and hang up

I tap dance into the bedroom and tell my family that we are all getting new phones.

There was much rejoicing.

After almost a year of ****, I am so happy with Verizon right now.

Good luck to all of you waiting on your Bolds, and NO I didn't have to lie to get 3 new Bolds.
    06-18-10 09:52 PM
    I called yesterday and the woman(girl) wouldn't help me at all. Said I have to call from a different line. Since my cell phone is my only phone, I told her is there anything else I can do to get a replacement and she was silent. Very annoying.

I called again tonight about 7:30pm and get a young man that was MUCH friendlier and MUCH more helpful. He transferred me to a Tech rep. We chatted for a while and told him I tried everything from wiping the device to cleaning the trackball to changing the sensitivity. Like most, it's intermitten and when it's bad, it really sucks. I also had problems with the microSD slot which he didn't even ask about after trying to troubleshoot the trackball.

I just asked for a replacement since this is the 4th Tour (1st was in my hands less than 30 mins before it was swapped out for another). He said he was out of Tours and if I'd be willing to deal with a trackpad on a Bold.

I'm wondering... Are they offering Bolds to owners that had their Tours replaced more than 3 or 4 times?
    06-18-10 09:57 PM
    calling now,

I love you! after all my trouble of ******* CSRs telling me there is no way im getting anything but a tour, i called that number to find out I was getting a bold the whole time. if you have questions, call this number. I got the whole spiel re: the bold. I should be receiving my phone on tuesday. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....
    06-18-10 10:00 PM
    I called yesterday and the woman(girl) wouldn't help me at all. Said I have to call from a different line. Since my cell phone is my only phone, I told her is there anything else I can do to get a replacement and she was silent. Very annoying.

I called again tonight about 7:30pm and get a young man that was MUCH friendlier and MUCH more helpful. He transferred me to a Tech rep. We chatted for a while and told him I tried everything from wiping the device to cleaning the trackball to changing the sensitivity. Like most, it's intermitten and when it's bad, it really sucks. I also had problems with the microSD slot which he didn't even ask about after trying to troubleshoot the trackball.

I just asked for a replacement since this is the 4th Tour (1st was in my hands less than 30 mins before it was swapped out for another). He said he was out of Tours and if I'd be willing to deal with a trackpad on a Bold.

I'm wondering... Are they offering Bolds to owners that had their Tours replaced more than 3 or 4 times?
    nope this is my first tour and they swapped me for a bold which is coming tuesday
    06-18-10 10:05 PM
    So someone explain this to me: I am in Northeast Alabama, and I just tracked my BB Bold order on FEDEX, and it was shipped this morning...from ONTARIO, CALIFORNIA...How insane is that? LOL Also, the weight says it is 3.0 lbs. Does that mean anything special?
    06-18-10 10:13 PM
2,047 ... 2223242526 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD