10-15-09 01:49 PM
35 12
tools
    it's not in the Os , like apps to an Iphone VZW and BB are trying to make as much off you as possiable , CDMA is a dead source
    10-14-09 02:14 PM
    Short

Not writeasmuchasyoucanandthencomplainthatyoucanttextm ore message service.
    10-14-09 02:16 PM
    Short

Not writeasmuchasyoucanandthencomplainthatyoucanttextm ore message service.
    +1
    10-14-09 02:31 PM
    I don't really understand this.. it's not like it's something that BB can't fix. It's not a hardware limitation, other phones do it, why do you choose to limit yourself? Yes you can send an email, or an MMS, but I just send two text when I need to. It just makes no sense why people argue that BB should just ignore it when every other major phone carrier allows more than 160.
    To some people like me, it's really a non-issue.
    10-14-09 03:03 PM
    it's not in the Os , like apps to an Iphone VZW and BB are trying to make as much off you as possiable , CDMA is a dead source
    It's alive I tell you, it's alive.
    10-14-09 03:03 PM
    Wow - what an intelligently written, technically & gramatically correct piece you've written there.

Since you obviously know so much about everything, and especially technology, can we come to you for your opinion on the popularity of pork rinds in Israel?

It's alive I tell you, it's alive.
    Okay then - how about live pork in Israel?
    10-14-09 03:13 PM
    Wow - what an intelligently written, technically & gramatically correct piece you've written there.

Since you obviously know so much about everything, and especially technology, can we come to you for your opinion on the popularity of pork rinds in Israel?

Okay then - how about live pork in Israel?
    Why do we have to go to Israel for pork....we've got plenty here.
    10-14-09 03:35 PM
    Why do we have to go to Israel for pork....we've got plenty here.
    True - look no farther than a government office.

But in Israel, the people are great, crime rate is low & I can carry an Uzi in the supermarket while shopping for fish & matzos.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-09 03:42 PM
    True - look no farther than a government office.

But in Israel, the people are great, crime rate is low & I can carry an Uzi in the supermarket while shopping for fish & matzos.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    True dat. (Why can't I post a message under 10 characters )
    10-14-09 03:49 PM
    I think the days of SMS are short lived anyway. Too many people are moving to smartphones with instant messaging.
    10-15-09 01:49 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD