Omg! So excited!!!!

http://bit.ly/gN06sL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-10 12:00 PM
    That will be interesting.

I wanted to upgrade my wife from her dumb phone. Based on current BB's, and other rumors, I felt for her usage needs, an iPhone would be the best if it comes to VZW. But if it does not, this could be great for her.

Though I think the .....er......simplicity of the iPhone still would be the easiest upgrade for her.....

Anxiously waiting info.......
    12-21-10 12:06 PM
    Ha! Iphone? Simple? I'd say overly complicated and expensive but that's just my opinion.

12-21-10 12:09 PM
    sounds very definitive...
    12-21-10 12:11 PM
    Sounds completely wrong to me. Based on the wording in the exerpt there, all they're saying is that a Blackberry with OS6 will be released on VZW. This is old news as OS6 will be on the Bold and Curve 3G in the near future. All these analysts sure love to make claims probably to get some exposure to their publications.
    12-21-10 12:26 PM
    Weve heard rumors from our own sources that Verizon would instead be getting a horizontal slider, rather than a portrait (like the Torch). Hopefully we will see in early 2011. Any Verizon customers interested in picking up the Torch if it does land on Big Red?
    If this device is going to be a horizontal slider why are they saying it's going to be a Torch? The Torch is a portrait slider. If this phone is anything other than a portrait slider it is NOT a Torch.
    12-21-10 01:27 PM
    i would use the torch or a horizontal slider or a new storm i just want a new BB for big red period
    12-21-10 03:44 PM
    Interesting. I would guess it is a phone like the Torch, but not the exact same phone remember how AT&T put a lot of the money up for it's development.
    12-21-10 04:18 PM
    March 2011? Why bother?
    12-21-10 09:15 PM
    sounds very definitive...
    Check out the original article, it's anything but definitive. The author's argument is basically that since Verizon is expecting one or more BlackBerry devices to have OS 6, chances are it might be the Torch. Pure speculation and it's nothing more than opinion.
    12-21-10 09:16 PM
    Any Verizon customers interested in picking up the Torch if it does land on Big Red?
    I've been waiting, watching and checking for any official announcements, non-rumor, non-speculative information daily since the Torch was released to AT&T. Actually, I'd prefer to see it for sale on the home page of the VZW site and on the shelves of VZW stores.

If Android comes out with something similar ... especially if it's SOON ... I'd probably jump on it.
    Last edited by debsbb; 12-22-10 at 06:04 AM.
    12-22-10 05:56 AM
    I have a feeling this is going to be the Storm3, and not a Torch... but we'll see
    12-22-10 06:00 AM
    I have a feeling this is going to be the Storm3, and not a Torch... but we'll see
    I think you're prolly right.
    12-22-10 06:05 AM
    From what I've been reading, I wouldn't hold my breath.
    I've been searching to decide if I'm going to change my current vzw phone to a BB.
    12-23-10 12:24 PM
    Want to share your research?
    12-24-10 02:23 AM
    Omg! So excited!!!!

http://bit.ly/gN06sL

Analyst: Verizon Getting the BlackBerry Torch in March 2011 BBLEAKS.COM

Just taking a moment to repair your link.

12-24-10 02:41 AM
    Let me interpret for Electra375. When someone says "From what I've been reading" and they provide no source links what they are really saying is, "I haven't read a thing about it, but my uneducated guess is..". Lol

12-27-10 07:27 AM
    March is just in time for my upgrade. I'm going either Torch or Storm 3, if S3 is within 6 months of Torch release.

12-28-10 07:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD