I stopped in a verizon store today to see a buddy of mine. He has been a verizon tech for quite some time. He told me that Verizon is letting go of all the techs state wide as of this Friday(Florida) Only verizon reps will be working them now
    07-14-10 09:45 PM
    I stopped in a verizon store today to see a buddy of mine. He has been a verizon tech for quite some time. He told me that Verizon is letting go of all the techs state wide as of this Friday(Florida) Only verizon reps will be working them now
    They are only being let go in lower volume stores.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-10 01:49 PM
    I thought the tech were actually with a 3rd party company already?
    07-15-10 02:04 PM
    Only hurts the customer.. We only have one were I live, took my storm in( no screen click). They have no tech on site. The closest one is 45 minutes away. The rep (aka. Manager tries to sell me an otterbox. She even said there's part of the screen that wouldn't click. Yes there are a couple reps there I trust. What if you get a rep that doesn't know your device or doesn't care. Not saying every rep or even 90 percent, but they are some

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-10 09:23 PM
    As far as Flextronics and CSRs and what not...... changes are being made.... most people shouldn't be affected
    07-16-10 02:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD