Went to the Verizon Store and I was a little surprised I could not see a single BlackBerry phone on display? There were a few people were sort of wondering too but I didnt bother asking why?

Probably they are getting ready to unload the 9650??? Hmmm

I'ver never been to a VZ store where there is no BB available on display....seriously...
    05-21-10 05:13 AM
    I doubt that all BB's would be removed for the release of another device. Was this a corp store?
    05-21-10 08:25 AM
    Maybe they were making room for all the iPhone's!!!!
    05-21-10 12:40 PM
    I think RIM should open there own stores. Anyone can pick there own cell phone carrier and walk out a happy customer.
    05-21-10 12:52 PM
    my local vzw stores always have BBs on display. when is the 9650 coming??!!
    05-21-10 07:03 PM
    Soon soon soon. I hope, but not today or tomorrow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 08:44 PM
    I think RIM should open there own stores. Anyone can pick there own cell phone carrier and walk out a happy customer.
    i like :]! what a good idea!
    05-21-10 10:34 PM
    I think thats a great idea too. Them people will have a centralized place to go when RIM's crappy hardware starts giving them problems and stop blaming the carriers for hardware issues.

05-21-10 10:43 PM
    Went to the Verizon Store and I was a little surprised I could not see a single BlackBerry phone on display? There were a few people were sort of wondering too but I didnt bother asking why?

Probably they are getting ready to unload the 9650??? Hmmm

I'ver never been to a VZ store where there is no BB available on display....seriously...
    The VZW store near me has BB's on display.
    05-23-10 10:10 PM
    VZW stores are doing layout changes, all 3G Smart-phones are to be put on one wall together and 3G multimedia/3G 'Simple Features' should be displayed in another, smaller area of the store.
    05-23-10 10:22 PM
    VZW stores are doing layout changes, all 3G Smart-phones are to be put on one wall together and 3G multimedia/3G 'Simple Features' should be displayed in another, smaller area of the store.
    That's actually something that should have occurred back in February.
    05-24-10 08:38 AM
    I'm waiting for the 9650 to be released on VZW so I can get rid of Sprint but until then I am stuck with Sprint's crappy service.
    05-24-10 10:55 AM
    dude.....

That is a FANTASTIC idea!!!!
    05-24-10 11:19 AM
    Yeah right ,didn't google did that.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-24-10 12:27 PM

What?
    05-24-10 01:04 PM
    I agree! If only...
    05-24-10 01:10 PM
    I was in the local store in Franklin TN yesterday to swap the clip on my Storm 2 Otter Box case and asked the clerk about the 9650. She said they had training on it this past Friday morning and that afternoon was told that the higher ups at Big Red have now pushed the release date back to sometime in June, or as she put it June-ish which makes me think it will be towards the end of June maybe in time for the big 4th of July sale or something. I think its a load of crap Big Red is just playing games. We know the phone is already out Sprint proved that by releasing it early.
    05-24-10 06:35 PM
    vzw is taking forever.... - -*
    05-24-10 07:06 PM
    I'm thinking it all about money. They now have commercials on a Buy-One-Get-One-Free on the Droid. Obviously it's for the Moto Droid, which they're trying to sale off. Perfect timing for this promotion, since you can't get an Incredible now if you wanted to. Nor can you get the 9650 which they won't release yet.

05-25-10 07:31 AM
    Originally Posted by 1fastmr2
    I think RIM should open there own stores. Anyone can pick there own cell phone carrier and walk out a happy customer

google has a store that you can buy phones where
    Last edited by DavidNC; 05-25-10 at 09:02 AM.
    05-25-10 08:59 AM
    For what its worth, I talked to a Verizon rep in a BJ's kiosk yesterday who said they are being trained for a mid-June roll-out of the 9650.
    05-25-10 05:32 PM
    That's about the same time the Incredible's will be back in stock.

05-25-10 07:44 PM
    How would this make customers happy?
    05-25-10 08:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD