09-18-08 05:13 AM
34 12
tools
    i love verizon so far i have had them for about 9 months now and LOVE them. switched from Tmobile. Tmobile some how lost my unlimited Texting while i added the BlackBerry Package and well my 714 dollar phone bill scared me so i called and well.... now im in collections with tmobile because i refuse to pay it and well verizon has done nothing but help me with everything.. very happy with verizon
    09-13-08 06:37 PM
    i love when people try to save $5 with the 10mb plan.....geez i use over 60mb per month....haha
    09-13-08 08:05 PM
    If they would have put you on the right plan to begin with, none of this would have been necessary.
    I'm a VZW employee... you really don't know how many people want to save $5/month. Most people tell me that they won't be going over 10MB of data usage. Then when I insist that they pay an extra $5 for the 5GB plan... What am I supposed to do?

If a customer really wants the 10MB plan... and they really don't care about my recommendations, I give it to him/her, but I also notate the account that the customer is fully aware of the overage charges.
    09-14-08 03:32 AM
    I'm a VZW employee... you really don't know how many people want to save $5/month. Most people tell me that they won't be going over 10MB of data usage. Then when I insist that they pay an extra $5 for the 5GB plan... What am I supposed to do?

If a customer really wants the 10MB plan... and they really don't care about my recommendations, I give it to him/her, but I also notate the account that the customer is fully aware of the overage charges.
    Twaineezy. Are you talking about the 10mb for BB and for $5 more you 5 GB for the device? If so, for the $5 you get unlimited data on the device.
    09-14-08 07:24 AM
    Aye for the most part we as reps will definitely try to help. I'll be honest, and hopefully most will understand. We understand overage, we understand making mistakes, we understand US making mistakes. We fix what we can that makes business sense, we don't look at it in only black and white.

If you call in cursing and screaming over something I had nothing to do with, immediately, as much as I don't want, a very small barrier goes up. You attract more flies with honey, so threatening my life or making obscene comments gets ya nowhere but where you don't want to be in the first place.

We are also empowered to look at time and tenure, money spent, pay history, how close to ced, all this plays in decisions we make as a rep, because at the end of the day, what VZW does best is say

"You are the rep, You are in charge, make a valid business decision"

I have seen reps haggle over a 40 dollar accessory for someone that spends over $500 a month. I'm sorry, $40 accessory that probably costed us 5 - 10 at most, for someone that makes us more money than like 10 customers put together? Take a free accessory.

We also look at credit history, if we give credits all the time, or if you are late every month, or if you have had usage in the past and we have advised you about it, ESPECIALLY when you call in we credit overage and you call in again for overage, you better gaurantee you aren't getting a credit for late fee's or overage.

But I agree, not just as an employee but as a human. Verizon as a company, internally, does ALOT, and gives it's reps ALOT of breathing room on making decisions that benefit our customers. I am never NOT amazed with what we can do for our customers. VIP program just made annual upgrade have a $50 discount + 2 year discount and a 1 time overage credit policy no questions asked. How flippin sweet is that?
    09-14-08 08:00 AM

What you should do is not offer the $24.99 plan. When talkin about the BB's and qualify them for the BIS say its $29.99. If they ask is their is a cheaper plan I then say that there is the 10mb. After being at a direct store for a year and a half I have NEVER sold the 10mb plan. Same when it come to BBA. Offer the higher plan that you know will suite their needs.
    09-14-08 09:59 PM
    How will a rep know what the right plan is for a brand new customer??? When the plans are explained to customers new to data, customers will usually choose the least expensive plan for starters.
    09-15-08 04:12 PM
    How will a rep know what the right plan is for a brand new customer??? When the plans are explained to customers new to data, customers will usually choose the least expensive plan for starters.
    A good rep will ask the right questions.
    09-15-08 05:17 PM
    great customer service..thats why im staying with verizon and always been with them
    09-18-08 05:13 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD