06-11-08 03:20 PM
36 12
tools
    First, if you're not the primary line on a share account, you'll never be eligible for NE2.

As a secondary line you aren't eligible for any early upgrade programs. The curve is going to be 419.99 or whatever retail is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-08 07:00 PM
    well, what if i get the upgrade for the primary line, and then immediately deactivate it and activate it on my line (which I know you can do)
    06-04-08 07:23 PM
    Then you get whatever discount they're eligible for.

06-04-08 07:31 PM
    Congrats on the order.
    Remember Crack kills Not Crackberry's :-)

06-04-08 07:45 PM
    Quick question if anyone knows....I am not eligible for NE2, however I can upgrade at the two year contract price at the end of the month. Will I also be eligible for the ADC of $100.00 (getting unlimited data plan), or is that only applicable with a NE2?
    06-05-08 04:51 PM
    The ADC you can only get on eligible upgrades. If you are not eligible for your NE2 upgrade till december you should be able to get the annual/early upgrade but you would forefit the ADC which is $100 on an eligible upgrade primary line and $50 on an eligible secondary line. So if you really want the curve you could ask for the "early upgrade" but you would only get the 2yr pricing as well as a mail in rebate. Good luck!
    Nevermind! You answered my question...thank you!
    06-06-08 09:25 AM
    First off, make sure you have an online account with vzw setup and active, that qualifies you for the option to upgrade once a year @ 2 year pricing. Then you should be able to upgrade online to get the online discount and advance device discount, with 2 year pricing, if it still won't let you, call customer service and they can give you the same deal.
    GL

thank you! I knew there was a way to get the 2 year pricing with just once a year. I couldn't stand paying full price for a new phone after a year.
    06-06-08 11:48 AM
    Just so you guys know...

I got my BB through a promo offer. I wasn't up for ne2 until August. I am on a family line, but am the primary number.
    If you are upgrading to the BB from another phone, then you can use the early ne2.

I also got a couple of rebates, plus the ACD. It ended up being free.
    06-10-08 12:29 PM
    With the NE2, Advanced device credit and a $50 mail in rebate I got mine for $56. It was worth the wait.
    06-10-08 01:37 PM
    I broke the screen on my pearl after having it for 5 months or so and the csr gave me the curve for free..

Yeah, I used to work for verizon and it is nice to still have friends there!

06-11-08 02:36 PM
    Ok Early upgrade...you get it at the two year price, with a $20 upgrade charge. You forfeit your New2 credit and also your advanced data credit.

Advanced data credit, $100 primary line, $50.00 secondary line (family share)

Curve $50.00 rebate. Pearl is $70.00 right now.

$24.99 10 MB, $29.99 Unlimitied (5G), $44.99 unlimited (5G) for corp. server access..yes unlimited is 5G.

Now if you're nice and not a *****, we'll discount you something. ESPECIALLY if you are a new line and are porting in a number from another carrier. We have money in our budget to give you incentives to port in. There's a $35 port in credit going on.

I work there. I don't know squat about data devices. Just the basics.
    06-11-08 03:20 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD