I have At&t right now and changing back to Verizon when the Storm is released. My girl has Verizon now. My question is that when I send text to anyone who is on Verizon from my curve on att it can take up to 2-3 hours for them to receive them. Is this a problem with Verizon's text network? I don't have this problem with any other carriers getting my text messages. Thanks!
    10-15-08 11:10 PM
    It could be a network issue on your girlfriend's side. Have her dial *228 from her phone and select option 2 and see if this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-08 11:13 PM
    Thats what I thought at first too but it happens from everyone I know that is on Verizon.
    10-15-08 11:19 PM
    Verizon has been haveing issues with the sms and mms messageing the past few weeks they are working on resolveing the issue but at this time there is no estimated time of repair
    10-16-08 03:28 AM
    I haven't had a problem, then again I have been sending them Verizon to Verizon.

10-16-08 03:39 AM
    It's a delay between AT&T and Verizon. I have a few friends with iPhones, and every time they send a text, it takes awhile for me to receive it, usually a half hour or so.
    10-16-08 08:17 AM
    2 to 3 hours that's all? Lol when my friends used to have nextel it would take 12 plus hours sometimes. I just don't think verizons network likes playin with outside networks

10-16-08 09:05 AM
    It's a delay between AT&T and Verizon. I have a few friends with iPhones, and every time they send a text, it takes awhile for me to receive it, usually a half hour or so.
    I would agree and confirm this.... But hey that is what BB messenger is for.... And if said person doesn't have a BB, great time to recruit them
    10-16-08 09:19 AM
    verizon is having network issues with the intercarrier text messaging.. it is only effecting some people. i am not having an issue in delays. however a few of my friends with tmobile are getting double messages and what not.
    10-16-08 04:17 PM
    I was having a few problems where people sent me txts from other networks and I didn't get them and vice versa; I resent service books and that has seemed to fix the problem; havn't had that issue since. Maybe that will fix it for you?
    10-17-08 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD