How does everyone have their Gmail configured? Been surfin' all over the site and some spots say IMAP is the best, some say POP is. I also have the Gmail app installed which is kind of annoying having both, but I like that I get them in HTML format.

So, what is the general consensus here?
    05-10-08 10:27 PM
    POP, works great!
    05-10-08 10:30 PM
    POP, works great!
    Yeah, right now I have it set up with POP and I also have the Gmail app installed. Tryin' to decide if I should 86 the app and just use the BB inbox for the Gmail.
    05-10-08 10:33 PM
    I use pop on mine because I don't always want my phone syncing with my inbox. I will read over things on the phone and then decide later if I am keeping it or trashing it. But that's just me. It also allows me to keep the memory on my phone in check without axeing my gmail inbox.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-08 07:56 AM
    I use the Gmail app because I don't want all my forum topic replies flooding my BB inbox. I also like the ability to manage my Gmail account real-time via the app (delete, archive, star, etc)
    05-11-08 08:03 AM
    I use POP because I like to get my mail through Apple mail on my laptop so I can re-read it when I have more time. POP works great for me.
    05-11-08 08:48 AM
    I use POP and it works great. I like that I still have the email on my inbox via gmail.com.

Paul

05-11-08 01:47 PM
    I sure wish I could see the mail as html through the BB instead of the gmail app. Oh well.

05-11-08 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD