I love verizon.... I had a 2 issue with customer service there but once I ot a manager it was all cleared up.. I went through nine (9) defective storm1... But verizon corrected...
    01-07-10 08:32 AM
    I hear a lot of people complain about them, but I have no problems with them, and I've been with them for 10 years or more. I think it's unrealistic to think that nothing will ever go wrong with any service provider, and that how that company responds when something goes wrong is the most important thing. And Verizon has always responded pretty well, in my experience.
    01-07-10 08:36 AM
    I love verizon.... I had a 2 issue with customer service there but once I ot a manager it was all cleared up.. I went through nine (9) defective storm1... But verizon corrected...
    was there a question in there somewhere?
    01-07-10 08:38 AM
    I don't believe so akiva.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-10 08:43 AM
    I don't believe so akiva.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I was just kind of wondering how to respond........ If it was a bash vzw thread, or if there was a problem that could be fixed.......
    01-07-10 08:46 AM

LOL at nine defective Storms.
    01-07-10 10:19 AM
    By no means a record, but I went through 5 S1s.
    01-07-10 11:17 AM
    LOL guys .. I need to increase m post count..... So I thought I wouldsay something tha I like..... but the storms 1 LOL well they suck! but I do love verizon over the rest of the providers
    01-07-10 09:11 PM
    LOL guys .. I need to increase m post count..... So I thought I wouldsay something tha I like..... but the storms 1 LOL well they suck! but I do love verizon over the rest of the providers
    Yeah.....sounded like you needed to up your post count.....you...also sound.....like someone else.....that uses....500 periods a post.... /cough Larrygump /cough
    01-08-10 11:04 AM
    So.......are you saying.......that using ........periods excessively.........is......inappropriate????????? ????????????????????????????????????
    01-08-10 11:55 AM
    Yeah.....sounded like you needed to up your post count.....you...also sound.....like someone else.....that uses....500 periods a post.... /cough Larrygump /cough
    Would agree, but the comment about loving VZW? Will hold thoughts on this tilll they turn on VZW and ...... Then I will agree This is all I have to say on the matter.
    01-08-10 01:07 PM
    ROTFL sorry about the periods. I do that in text message also as far as turning on VZW? I had sprint in 1999 to 2002, nextel in 2002 to 2004, att 2004 to 2008. I have had verizon since nov 2008, their service beats the rest IMO, and I only had VZW for a little over a year. Just for clarifcation I had sprint and nextel before they merged.

Like I said in a subsequent post this is to increase my post count, I understand that people will have their particular likes and dislikes, I just like VZW lol.
    01-09-10 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD