i have waited and waited for the storm--then finally it is to arrive only to go to my verizon store at 10 am and find out that they do NOT have any for sale--after waiting an hour i find out that there are none in the store but i can stand on line and they will take my order--who needs them--i went home and ordered it myself via telephone--the great verizon email was not working!!!!!!!!!!!!get your s--- together verizon--especially when rolling out a product with as much hype as the storm
    11-21-08 02:58 PM
    Did they store you went to say they were going to have some or did you just assume?
    11-21-08 04:01 PM
    The Verizon outlets in my area (in Circuit City and the malls) were not carrying Storms in stock either, and a lackluster iPhone launch at my local BestBuy meant they were carrying limited stock.

However, the Verizon agents were stating they will arrange the overnight shipping - same as ordering online. It was nice to play with a demo model, however, before deciding. (I decided having ink to text input and the skyfire browser was more important for me.)
    11-21-08 06:37 PM
    The Verizon store I visited today didn't have any in stock but I went to the Circuit City down the road and they had five.
    11-21-08 06:45 PM
    I still cant believe they sold through the whole stock in one day. Thats just crazy
    11-22-08 01:05 AM
    my store received 70 storms

we sold through them all in less than 2 hours
    11-22-08 01:09 AM
    I know some stores arond me in Jersey had 40 and then other stores only had 5.
    11-22-08 03:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD