08-24-11 05:24 AM
68 123
tools
    Basically, you guys are all saying you don't wan't better customer service...This doesn't make sense to me.
    08-23-11 05:48 AM
    ...can a Mod just close this thread...jeezus.
    I'm surprised it hasn't been closed like the other two this troll started. It doesn't matter, it's not like anyone would take him seriously.
    08-23-11 07:26 AM
    Basically, you guys are all saying you don't wan't better customer service...This doesn't make sense to me.

I call Verizon atleast once a week for one thing or another (usually esn checks), and I always have awesome customer service. But that may be because I don't try to screw them over. If I break a phone I man up, and buy a new one. If you don't want to do that, pay for the insurance. It was only a used 9330 pick up a used one for $100 on craigslist.
    08-23-11 09:13 AM
    WoW! Your every businesses dream come true customer. OP, I side with everybody else on here and furthermore if you did what you say then your a fraudulent scam artist, not to mention A-Hole.
    pcgizmo#IM and BravoZuluDelta like this.
    08-23-11 04:56 PM
    I get excellent service from VZW and I call probably 3 times a week at minimum. Probably has to do with the attitude going in. I treat them respectfully and they do the same in return...
    08-23-11 05:02 PM

Having said that, I call the advanced tech support folks directly if I have a tech issue. When I know the hardware is FUBAR, there's always a replacement phone in processing for two-day delivery before I end the call. BTW, I get excellent service when I call VZW. If I have a billing problem, a question about my plan, or a tech issue, my concern is handled professionally the first time, every time. Do I sometimes get transferred once or twice? Yes, but I'd rather be forwarded to someone that can help me than be shovel-fed BS by the person who answered my call.

As to your observation that the service in the store is less than satisfactory, it must be a "hit or miss" proposition. I live with ten miles of six company stores and I have never had a truly poor experience at any of them. Are they sometimes slow? Yes. I find that if I read the signs when I walk in, things go pretty well. I enter the store, and I tell the greeter just what I need. I don't typically wait long. Remember that it's a STORE. They sell stuff. The trick is to know what to expect the store to be able to provide and don't expect them to stray far from their area of expertise -- selling you a service plan and the equipment to use it.
    +1

I've never had any kind of problems, in the store or on the phone. I actually feel like a REAL customer to Verizon. I've always been treated with respect by Verizon. Hands down, they have the best service anywhere.

Yes, it sucks that you have to "sign in" sometimes. Actually, I was quite upset the first couple of times that I had to do it, but it keeps them organized so that their customer service can flow easier. It also makes them look a lot more professional.

While in the store other day returning a phone so I could get the new 9930, I thought it was very cool that they cut the SIM card, from the phone I was returning, right in front of me.

I've returned MANY phones to Verizon, and it's always been no trouble at all. They're always happy to help.
    08-23-11 05:12 PM
    I get excellent service from VZW and I call probably 3 times a week at minimum. Probably has to do with the attitude going in. I treat them respectfully and they do the same in return...
    Yup. I've always had a great experience either on the phone or in store. As you said, attitude makes or breaks the experience.
    08-23-11 05:26 PM
    I have four lines on VZW and they have always been very helpful, although I call 611 when I have an issue. They have replaced a few handsets when I've had a problem with no aggravation. I stay with them because their network, hands down is the best. And I rely on it every day.
    08-23-11 06:20 PM
    FYI they don't have iPads but.....whenever I have had an issue with any phone whether it be a BB, Droid or my iPhone I call get transferred straight to tech support and by the time you have parked your car I have a new phone on the way. What is so hard about that????

Best Customer Service.
    Verizon Wireless wins J.D. Power customer care award
    08-23-11 06:20 PM
    MODS lock this thread the OP tries to solicit folks to get advice scamming VZW and then cries because he gets bad service.........
    08-23-11 06:28 PM
    LOL, just got a call from my new local VZW rep looking to upgrade our mobile broadband devices to 4G units and that will drop the monthly access fee by $10/per month each.

He's also sending me a 9930 to demo for a week...
    08-23-11 06:43 PM
    I completely get it. Everyone here is completely satisfied with their customer service from Verizon. Even though they are taking your upgrades away, and unlimited plans, and even your techs, you still would rather pay much more than you need. It's not even worth arguing about. I know exactly the kind of people I'm dealing with now.
    08-23-11 07:46 PM
    kthanksbye
    08-23-11 07:58 PM
    I completely get it. Everyone here is completely satisfied with their customer service from Verizon. Even though they are taking your upgrades away, and unlimited plans, and even your techs, you still would rather pay much more than you need. It's not even worth arguing about. I know exactly the kind of people I'm dealing with now.
    1. Just used both my upgrades and I will get another one March 3rd 2013 on both voice lines, 4 months before the contracts are up for renewal.

2. Still have Unlimited Data on both my voice lines and always will as long as I keep a smartphone on the lines. They gave people plenty of notice it was going to happen so new customer's could still get it. If you think Sprint is still going to have Unlimited Data after they get the iPhone5 you're delusional.

3. Taking away our techs?

4. I get a 20% Corp discount. If I was on AT&T or Sprint I would get nothing. I pay less than I would've on any other carrier.

5. You're very bitter and should just move on to another carrier. I know what to expect when I call Verizon. I know the type of person I'm dealing with which is a front line CSR.
    08-23-11 08:00 PM
    1. Just used both my upgrades and I will get another one March 3rd 2013 on both voice lines, 4 months before the contracts are up for renewal.

2. Still have Unlimited Data on both my voice lines and always will as long as I keep a smartphone on the lines. They gave people plenty of notice it was going to happen so new customer's could still get it. If you think Sprint is still going to have Unlimited Data after they get the iPhone5 you're delusional.

3. Taking away our techs?

4. I get a 20% Corp discount. If I was on AT&T or Sprint I would get nothing. I pay less than I would've on any other carrier.

5. You're very bitter and should just move on to another carrier. I know what to expect when I call Verizon. I know the type of person I'm dealing with which is a front line CSR.
    1. I just used 2 upgrades too and that's not my biggest issue as I transferred them from other lines that never use them.

2. I have unlimited data too, but it's not fair to people wanting to switch.

3. All store techs are getting laid off within the next month. Only customer service can help you now.

4. I get a 25% discount from my job, and I still think things are overpriced.

5. I'm not bitter. I just want my techs back cause they are the only educated people in Verizon. I think you and I have clearly seen all these uneducated posts coming from techs on this forum, and even this thread.
    08-23-11 09:51 PM
    I think you and I have clearly seen all these uneducated posts coming from techs on this forum, and even this thread.
    Only yours...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-11 10:02 PM
    Only yours...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Whatever you say Dupermario. Keep trollin...
    08-23-11 10:26 PM
    Only yours...
    Whatever you say Dupermario. Keep trollin...
    If you're going to insult each other, have some incentive to keep it out of the forums. See you both in 3 days...
    08-24-11 05:24 AM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD