1. noaim's Avatar
    I have a friend who lost there job. They are desperately looking for a job. Have you ever heard of someone not being able to make the minimum payment and having the phone froze until they can get a job instead of it getting turned over to collections?

    I want to give her the money myself but I just cant do it. I think everyone is hurting in the current economic situation. Just asking if this is possible.
    01-18-09 07:16 PM
  2. vatothe0's Avatar
    You can request to suspend the line for up to 90 days. There will be no billing or service (including voicemail) until the line is reconnected or 90 days pass. The contract will be extended by the number of days the phone is not billed. There is a fee of $15 to do this.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-09 07:24 PM
  3. brothamoveson's Avatar
    Yep they can do just as Vatothe0 has stated.
    01-18-09 07:28 PM
  4. noaim's Avatar
    sounds good thanks..
    01-18-09 07:44 PM