07-11-09 11:07 AM
33 12
tools
    my rep said the same thing to me cb
    07-09-09 02:53 AM
    Its funny just to have fun with the VZW rep at the store less then a block from me, I said I was having an issue with my baby. She asked to see my baby and she was like wtf, I ask what's wrong. She said I can't navigate through your bb, cause its blacked/grayed out. Lmfao not to mention my font is set to the smallest possible, I couldn't stop laughing. I'm evil I know, then she said goto crackberry.com before I could say anything some old lady came in. She thought the VZW rep was selling me crack, lmfao. The VZW rep was cool aboot my prank, she asked if I wanted to have a smoke with her. So I said sure just not crack, lol. Alright ya'll peace!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 04:46 AM
    I recommend all BB users to this site. Honestly I have found that people who frequent the site or just come here to get a wallpaper or ringtone are better to deal with than those who don't come here. Plus it hurts my heart to see a bb that isn't customized outside of what bb has to offer.

Those who take time to learn their phones almost always end up here in the end.

I feel that this site is more user-friendly than the real bb site and even vzw support forums. Plus you get the added sarcasm and assholish tendencies here
    07-09-09 05:58 PM
    A local store rep sent me here to learn about BB when I went into the store to look at them, to see if it was something I wanted. He told me I would learn more here, than anyplace else.
    07-09-09 06:11 PM
    the best verizon reps are members here.

Thanks
    07-11-09 09:25 AM
    the best verizon reps are members here.

*flex*

You know it!
    07-11-09 10:31 AM
    I would say I recommend it to everyone that calls in looking for basic help like how to set ringtones and other options like that, or the techy type of guy that I know will have questions that I don't want to have to deal with
    07-11-09 10:37 AM
    This happened to me this weekend. I was upgrading my mothers phone and some guy was getting a blackberry. His rep recommended Crackberry.com. I politely leaned over and said AMEN!
    07-11-09 11:07 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD