07-11-09 11:07 AM
33 12
tools
    I was on the phone with a Data Tech Support Rep,and after he resolved my issue, I asked him about purchasing new trackballs and battery doors for my phone. He straight out recommended Crackberry.com and explained where to find them on the site. I knew the answer to my own question before I asked him but I thought I might be able to get them through Verizon cheaper, but it made the call a lot more amusing.
    07-07-09 07:05 PM
    It seems like only the smart VZW reps recommend CB.
    07-07-09 07:05 PM
    I do here and there. Depends on the customer..
    07-07-09 07:12 PM
    Me as well. Mostly for things we do not support or sell, like door covers and trackballs.
    07-07-09 07:51 PM
    When I found out I needed to get a BB and started talking to a local store rep he sent me here as well. He was a happy Storm user too and seemed to enjoy showing me all the stuff he was using it for. Was a weird experience, the only time I've been in there that it wasn't a mad house and he spent nearly an hour giving me kind of a intro to BB use seminar with his Storm. Nice guy, great site.
    07-07-09 08:05 PM
    Yeah one of the reps at the corporate store here in Fort Myers, FL recommended CrackBerry to me as well. He didn't know I already knew about it but it's cool that people know about this site.
    07-07-09 08:32 PM
    I told you all those VZW reps weren't that bright!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 09:48 PM
    I told you all those VZW reps weren't that bright!!!

Problem is we told you Hope your day is well my friend.
    07-07-09 10:18 PM
    I recommend this site to every customer that is getting their first blackberry. most come back thanking me for telling them about it
    07-07-09 11:01 PM
    The day that I purchased my phone, the rep told me to check out crackberry.com. He even wrote it down for me. I checked it out that day, and now browse the forums a couple of times every day.

07-07-09 11:24 PM
    I usually write it down, show them how the site looks, and make sure to show them that amazing search function! hahaha
    07-07-09 11:28 PM
    the best verizon reps are members here.
    07-07-09 11:45 PM
    That's exactly how I found CB
    07-07-09 11:51 PM
    Problem is we told you Hope your day is well my friend.
    I know, I know - but you should know, by now, that I don't listen to the tech guys!

Mine was delightful - hope yours was, as well.

07-08-09 01:25 AM
    Also referred to CB by a VZW rep. The fact that she was cute and I would have done whatever she told me to do had nothing to do with it...
    07-08-09 08:43 AM
    I was on the phone with a Data Tech Support Rep,and after he resolved my issue, I asked him about purchasing new trackballs and battery doors for my phone. He straight out recommended Crackberry.com and explained where to find them on the site. I knew the answer to my own question before I asked him but I thought I might be able to get them through Verizon cheaper, but it made the call a lot more amusing.
    A customer service person did not have inventory of an item so they recommended a reliable alternative source. Why is this funny? I know the answer to this question but I thought I would ask to see if I can get some kind of cheap insult out of you.
    07-08-09 08:55 AM
    I recommend people to CrackBerry as well as to NancyDrew's theme site. I find it rather surprising how many Blackberrys come in that don't have any customization :/
    07-08-09 09:30 AM
    Also referred to CB by a VZW rep. The fact that she was cute and I would have done whatever she told me to do had nothing to do with it...
    At least you are honest and I agree with you. the sales girl near my work has some of the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. And rest is just as nice. My story is reverse - I have told many Sales people about the CB site.
    07-08-09 10:42 AM
    That is cool, I wish my VZW rep was that smart!!! But she had only been there for 2 weeks and BROKE my old phone which they had to replace!! Thankfully I found CB while researching blackberries!
    07-08-09 04:29 PM
    Someone at Verizon told me about this site, and I am so glad they did. It's been a big help.
    07-08-09 05:10 PM
    The rep I went to see with my bf said CB is a malicious site with bloatware and 3rd party applications that will void your warranty and psych you into thinking you know more than you do about BB devices lol the guy was a ******

07-08-09 05:27 PM
    i pretty much always refer my csrs to crackberry.com
    07-08-09 06:28 PM
    The rep I went to see with my bf said CB is a malicious site with bloatware and 3rd party applications that will void your warranty and psych you into thinking you know more than you do about BB devices lol the guy was a ******

Good thing you took the rep's advice and avoided CrackBerry.
    07-09-09 01:52 AM
    Well, that rep was correct and now that we know he is spilling the beans, we'll have to kill him.

07-09-09 02:00 AM
    As for Trackballs and Battery doors, I'll give you a couple of links to peruse. I just bought a 2-pack of TBs with a tool and cleaning cloths for $5.90 plus $2.98 shipping at Amazon

And here is another place to check out, Blackberry Parts, BlackBerry Curve Parts, Blackberry Pearl Parts, Blackberry Bold Parts .

Just a couple places, and eBay is there, too.

Last edited by BergerKing; 07-09-09 at 02:37 AM.
    07-09-09 02:35 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD