11-01-09 11:56 AM
31 12
tools
    I actually get better customer service via phone reps than in a Verizon store. It seems to me that sometimes the store associates aren't as educated as the phone reps, etc., and I get conflicting answers. However, last week a store rep cut me a sweeeet deal on my new Pearl - with manager's approval.

I don't think TMo's coverage really compares with Verizon - nationally. Check their national maps. TMo is buying Suncom here in SC to expand their network. It probably just depends on where you use the service. I live in a rural area and get great phone and internet service with Verizon on my BB. Plus, most of my family is "in the network," so I hardly use any minutes.

TMo does seem a bit cheaper for BB/phone service. I pay an extra $30 month with Verizon for unlimited use. At least you are doing your research - you're on the right track! For me and my wife, Verizon does just fine.
    12-19-07 11:38 AM
    I personally believe that Verizon is the best out there. I went away with my boyfriend to North Carolina and every state we passed his sprint phone kept loosing it's signal while mine was a full 5 bars all the way down from New Jersey to N.C and back. The customer service is really good as well. I've been on Verizon over 10 years, no reason to switch yet and with this new 8830 crackberry addiction not a chance!
    12-19-07 11:55 AM
    To add...
    Went in to a Verizon store, asked about a line on my family share plan. Come to find out that line didn't have unlimited text so it was costing me (I don't pay the bill so I didn't know) about $60 extra a month. The rep added unlimited and prorated it back almost a month so I wouldn't be charged this month for it! When I had Sprint, there was always a lady at the front door with her hand out for money before you even got to speak to a so called "Customer Service Rep"!
    12-21-07 04:48 AM
    ---RESURRECTION NOTICE---
    Yes it is better unless you aren't picky in what you get. Then any old carrier will do.
    ---RESURRECTION NOTICE---
    11-01-09 10:50 AM
    Look up "there's a map for that" on youtube, that should answer your question

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 11:22 AM
    Verizon has the coverage you can't deny that. ATT has faster 3G speed thats legit also. But they sacrifice coverage for bandwidth. With LTE coming out some time in 2010 and your a data user. I would make a decesion off the future not, not now. One of the problems with "4G" (upgrading to LTE) is that the way the data is modulated it can't pass through concrete structures. So cities with a crap ton of sky scrappers void out new data speeds. There are fixes to it they are just trying to deliever a good reliable system before they release it.
    11-01-09 11:56 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD