03-19-10 04:05 AM
65 123
tools
    $35 is a small price to pay to switch up phones. Deal with the consequences of your actions. There are loop holes, but I'm sure they will close as soon as more people abuse the loop hole.
    03-04-10 04:23 PM
    The OP also needs to know that his NE2 credit will not revert back to what it was. The dates change back immediately but the NE2 credit will only go to $50 if it was $100 and $30 if it was $50. It may be worth it to pay the restocking fee to keep the original credit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-10 10:47 PM
    Im sure they told you that. Do you research, find out of its the right phone and then make you purchase. It isnt "crap" because it costs money for the company each time some indecisive person like you buys something and trys to exchange it. Why should the company have to eat it because you are cheap?
    They told me that, and when I actually had a fee of that sort it was waived due to the notation.

03-04-10 10:56 PM
    For everyone who believes they know my life story, I will explain.... I have to have a data plan with the internship I am with for the Philadelphia Eagles. I am constantly emailing coaches/players daily itinerary and communication is all done through email. So sorry it isn't about the "cool factor". Hope you guys can forgive me for bursting your bubbles. Could I afford the 35 dollar restocking fee, yes. However, I would rather find a loop hole and get out of it as I just did. Sorry, I rather help pay a car payment with the 35 bucks, than pay for "repackaging".

I laugh at all these people trying to educate me on what my needs and wants are. Please worry about your life rather than mine. I didn't ask for any of you to give me your opinion on how I go about my life, especially for the fact that none of you know me.

itsthemusic, sorry but I have a smartphone not a PDA. Who are you to say that having a "PDA" isn't a need for a student.

Thank you!
    03-04-10 11:08 PM
    For everyone who believes they know my life story, I will explain.... I have to have a data plan with the internship I am with for the Philadelphia Eagles. I am constantly emailing coaches/players daily itinerary and communication is all done through email. So sorry it isn't about the "cool factor". Hope you guys can forgive me for bursting your bubbles. Could I afford the 35 dollar restocking fee, yes. However, I would rather find a loop hole and get out of it as I just did. Sorry, I rather help pay a car payment with the 35 bucks, than pay for "repackaging".

I laugh at all these people trying to educate me on what my needs and wants are. Please worry about your life rather than mine. I didn't ask for any of you to give me your opinion on how I go about my life, especially for the fact that none of you know me.

itsthemusic, sorry but I have a smartphone not a PDA. Who are you to say that having a "PDA" isn't a need for a student.

Thank you!
    Ricky, get used to it. These people all think they are gods gift to VZW. Don't let it get to you, it should'nt matter what these nobody's think.

03-04-10 11:17 PM
    Ricky, get used to it. These people all think they are gods gift to VZW. Don't let it get to you, it should'nt matter what these nobody's think.

I know it cracks me up. I'll let them believe that they live their "little ol' perfect life" on this forum.
    03-04-10 11:26 PM

Thank you!
    Maybe don't post in a public forum asking for advice.

03-05-10 12:30 AM

Puhhlease.

03-05-10 12:31 AM

Yet aren't public forums used to interact with others and look for advice/opinions?

I forgot, it's a place where people could be assholes behind a keyboard.
    03-05-10 12:39 AM

You need to relax bro. I wasn't asking for advice my friend. I was asking for a return policy. So go back to playing your supermario bros and stfu.
    03-05-10 12:44 AM
    Yet aren't public forums used to interact with others and look for advice/opinions?

That's why you're here.
    03-05-10 02:44 AM
    You need to relax bro. I wasn't asking for advice my friend. I was asking for a return policy. So go back to playing your supermario bros and stfu.
    You actually asked for a work around of the return policy because your are an unemployed, cheap, post-grad student remember?
    And Super Mario Bros is great maybe I will go play it.
    03-05-10 02:46 AM
    You actually asked for a work around of the return policy because your are an unemployed, cheap, post-grad student remember?
    And Super Mario Bros is great maybe I will go play it.
    Wait, first you stated that I asked for advice. Now you are implying that I asked for a work around of the return policy, in which I had previously posted that I was going to do the loop hole in the first place..... Your reading comprehension is pretty awful. Too much Super Mario Bros I take it....

If you want to act like a clown on the internet, I will not stop you. If you want to continue this, send me a PM because I got my answer about the return policy on the first reply. No need to carry out this thread.

- SMB's is a decent game, don't cream yourself.
    Last edited by rickyhagen; 03-05-10 at 04:40 AM.
    03-05-10 04:12 AM

Thank you!
    Can you get me Donovan's autograph? LOL

We don't repackage the phones. They are used from the time you purchase it and when you return it... it goes to a CLNR device

I am God's gift to Earth... not just VZW. J/k I love you!

I am actually in front of a keyboard. My monitor is behind it. Sorry just trying to be funny. I love you too!

Everyone needs to relax. It's the interwebz... it's not that serious!
    03-05-10 09:18 AM
    For the record a re stocking fee is not "repackaging" it has to do with the fact that you can't walk out of the store with a brand new phone and then decide you don't like it and switch to a different new phone. First off your getting the new phone for the difference in price and then shoving a used phone back onto the store. So not only does the store loose two phones to the same person they also have one that they have to discount to even sell it. That restocking fee is to subsidize the drop in price that is now on the used product. You're an adult and you make a purchase decision if you don't like your decision get over it but I guarantee you most times a store is not going to screw themselves over for your mistakes. Quite frankly I don't care about what you do if you purchase a smartphone and use it great but don't start complaining about a policy that is needed so people don't hurt a business because the people don't like what they bought.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-05-10 09:49 AM
    I'm sorry, but I feel you should be teaching your teenagers acceptance of responsibility rather than how to beat the system. Making them live with a bad decision that is really only temporary would be a greater lesson for them. Your post is nothing to crow about.
    Oh my h**l, another blackberry thread turned PARENTING THREAD! Everyone has there little tid bit to through out there about parenting.. If you can avoid the $35 fee then do it, if not deal with it.
    03-05-10 10:58 AM
    Wait, first you stated that I asked for advice. Now you are implying that I asked for a work around of the return policy, in which I had previously posted that I was going to do the loop hole in the first place..... Your reading comprehension is pretty awful. Too much Super Mario Bros I take it....

If you want to act like a clown on the internet, I will not stop you. If you want to continue this, send me a PM because I got my answer about the return policy on the first reply. No need to carry out this thread.

- SMB's is a decent game, don't cream yourself.
    HAHAHA someone takes this personal, don't they?
    03-05-10 11:03 AM
    HAHAHA someone takes this personal, don't they?
    oo no its getting personal!!!!!

You crack me up dude!
    Last edited by rthjr; 03-05-10 at 12:22 PM.
    03-05-10 11:50 AM
    Can you get me Donovan's autograph? LOL
    If he is still on the team I could, haha!
    03-05-10 11:52 AM
    Oh my h**l, another blackberry thread turned PARENTING THREAD! Everyone has there little tid bit to through out there about parenting.. If you can avoid the $35 fee then do it, if not deal with it.
    If the poster hadn't presented such a pathetic picture, I wouldn't have made the comment. Do I detect a feeble mind trying to express itself forcefully?
    03-05-10 04:34 PM
    Well I'm off like a prom dress...I'll be back with popcorn as I watch this thread unfold.
    03-05-10 07:22 PM
    If the poster hadn't presented such a pathetic picture, I wouldn't have made the comment. Do I detect a feeble mind trying to express itself forcefully?
    Dr. Phil in the house!!!!
    03-05-10 08:31 PM
    Just tell them the phone freezes or some dumb glitch like that. Then get a different device, they will waive the fee due to the defect. Boom, done.

03-05-10 09:01 PM
    No they won't. If they know the rule, they will tell you they can exchange the device for the same phone except it will be a new device. It won't be a refurbished device. Or they will offer you the opportunity to chance to switch to another device but they will tell you about the restocking fee.

03-05-10 09:35 PM
    Just tell them the phone freezes or some dumb glitch like that. Then get a different device, they will waive the fee due to the defect. Boom, done.

Another ID 10 T Syndrome statement
    03-05-10 09:40 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD