Hello all,

I just got my berry not too long ago and already I am being plagued by technical issues. I am curious if anyone else is experiencing the same issues or if I am just getting the run around. Normally I get great service so as a reminder, I am not bashing Verizon.

I got the "cannot render page" problem about a week ago and thanks to you Crackberrians I fixed it with a battery pull. It seems that this is common to Verizon users.

Next, and probably the most frustrating problem is that if I am in the middle of a phone conversation and I get an email, I am disconnected. Verizon claimed they have never heard of this issue before.

Finally, as of this morning (18 Sept 2008) my internet/email service has stopped working. I called customer support and they said my email was corrupted and had me re-register using the blackberry website. I did this and still no email access. As for my internet they stated that this out because of the hurricane that hit Texas. This is plausible, but I am currently in North-Central Florida and my internet/email has worked great up until today

Again, has anyone experienced these problems? If so, did Customer service state anything differently?

Thanks for the help!

V/R
    Trustno1
    09-18-08 05:26 PM
    I have seen this happen. Last week my entire team that has BB devices lost our data signals. Keep in mind that our center has a tower in the parking lot. After battery resets, we got all data back with no problem. My wife on the other hand lost her data and this did not work.

I had to back up he deivce, wipe it and set it up. This resolved the problem. I do not think that that everything Tech told you is wrong. Hurricane in Texas I doubt.
    09-18-08 05:35 PM
    Next, and probably the most frustrating problem is that if I am in the middle of a phone conversation and I get an email, I am disconnected. Verizon claimed they have never heard of this issue before.
    This is very odd. You should not be able to receive any kind of data while on a phone call. No email, PIN messages, BBMessenger, MMS, etc.

I would try and get a replacement. My two cents.
    09-18-08 06:27 PM
    Hello again all,

I pulled the battery out as mentioned above and that solved my data issue. I have not yet tested my disconnection issue again. Between my ROTC commitments and my schoolwork I am not sure I even have time to go to the store and complain haha

Thanks again fellow berry addicts

V/R,
    Trustno1

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-08 11:28 PM
    I have seen mine lock up when to much happens at once, like 4 test and 5 emails all hitting at the same time. It get confussed and says F-it
    09-26-08 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD