Do any other pear users notice that their pearls are about 5 minutes fast? My best friend and I both have pearls and both of ours are 5 minutes fast but hers switches back and forth from being the correct time and from being fast. Does anyone else have this problem and knows how to fix it or are we stuck like this??
    Thank you
    08-16-08 11:45 AM
    If you are synching your Pearl to a computer that has the time set 5 minutes fast clock, and you have enabled the option in Desktop Manager to set the BlackBerry to the computer time, that will explain why your Pearl is getting fast. If you set the Date / Time source in the BlackBerry to "Network," it's not necessary to sync the time to the PC.
    08-16-08 11:48 AM
    Do any other pear users notice that their pearls are about 5 minutes fast? My best friend and I both have pearls and both of ours are 5 minutes fast but hers switches back and forth from being the correct time and from being fast. Does anyone else have this problem and knows how to fix it or are we stuck like this??
    Thank you
    Mine drops about 5 minutes a month, so every now and then you need to reset..

options>Date/Time>once it opens hit the berry button and select update time.
    08-16-08 12:14 PM
    Mine drops about 5 minutes a month, so every now and then you need to reset..

options>Date/Time>once it opens hit the berry button and select update time.
    thank you that worked i just typed in the network time that displayed below
    08-18-08 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD