Got a call from a friend at Verizon today, and apparently they made OS version 4.3.0.97 available for download. I believe they call it Maintenance Release 1 internally. Anyway, I downloaded it and installed it. So far so good.

Enjoy!
    02-27-08 12:35 AM
    Saw that. Same as the USCC version though. I didn't notice any differences yet. Might as well try it though.
    02-27-08 12:38 AM
    link????????????
    02-27-08 03:03 PM
    02-27-08 03:11 PM
    link????????????
    This update is for the 8130 not the 8830 as in your sig.
    02-27-08 03:17 PM
    LOL. Yeah, the OP got me with this this morning. I was actually going to push an appointment in order to install the new OS. Damn if I wasn't mad when I found out it's only for the 8130.

Note to the guy with 1 post. Might want to include model number in the thread title next time.
    02-27-08 07:27 PM
    Well I downloaded and tried to install it and is made my phone completely crash. Verizon ended up sending me a new one that I got in the mail yesterday. This one works now but with the new upgarde to the OS there is a couple things I do not like about it.

1) It makes my screen letters much bigger in some windows.

2) When putting it into to standby there is no option screen to confirm and when it does go into stand by the screen turns on when you touch the first row of keys.

Its sort of annoying when you have your phone in your pocket and the screen keeps turning on.

Other than that I have not noticed any other differences as of yet.
    03-12-08 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD