Ok, created another post yesterday regarding buying the s2 full retail and it been charge to my phone bill so I could pay it by the end of the bill due date.
    So a verizon rep confirmed that. But I on lunch brake and decided to double check that, got on the online chat and the rep was not helpful at all, and didnt know anything about that and didnt give a f*** either. Even though I have contributed more than a $1000 in bill payments....

Anybody experience the same?
    10-27-09 03:51 PM
    What?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

10-27-09 03:58 PM
    Ok, created another post yesterday regarding buying the s2 full retail and it been charge to my phone bill so I could pay it by the end of the bill due date.
    So a verizon rep confirmed that. But I on lunch brake and decided to double check that, got on the online chat and the rep was not helpful at all, and didnt know anything about that and didnt give a f*** either. Even though I have contributed more than a $1000 in bill payments....

No one here does either.
    10-27-09 04:02 PM
    No one here does either.

One of them is here! haha
    10-27-09 04:09 PM
    Bill to account limit is $250, so no, you can not bill to account full retail.
    10-27-09 04:14 PM
    You can if it is a Blitz.

10-27-09 04:44 PM
    I just had a Tour and a Curve billed to my account it and it is over $250 before the mail in rebates
    10-27-09 05:39 PM
    I just had a Tour and a Curve billed to my account it and it is over $250 before the mail in rebates
    Sorry, forgot to mention the $250 limit is per line. I am willing to bet each one did not bill over $250 each which is why you could do it.

Forgot about the Blitz twins, my bad
    10-27-09 05:43 PM
    Two phones, two lines of service. Limit is per line unless your credit is exceptional.

10-27-09 05:44 PM
    Omg its starting already isn't it!?
    I think I'm going to go shoot myself now and save the mess at my desk

10-27-09 06:15 PM
    They are EVERYWHERE...
    10-27-09 06:39 PM
    Chat reps are there to sell plans, devices, features and accessories. That's ALL they're for.

10-27-09 06:45 PM
    Don't take it personal from the chat rep.. They are kinda like robots and are hardly customer service. If you need REAL help, then call in.

I'm not even sure if they can access your account to assist you - certainly not over the internet.
    10-27-09 10:31 PM
    They can't & aren't even VZW (or AT&T) - they are part of an outsourced service that includes the online chat interface.
    10-27-09 10:32 PM

You may start a trend...
    10-27-09 10:34 PM
    Even though I have contributed more than a $1000 in bill payments....

Just was on phone with a school district with a 700,000 dollar a month bill........

SO WHAT.................
    10-28-09 08:27 AM
    One of them is here! haha
    WtF maybe you didn't follow but that meant no one here gives a F either.
    10-28-09 08:45 AM
    Even though I have contributed more than a $1000 in bill payments....

Just was on phone with a school district with a 700,000 dollar a month bill........

SO WHAT.................
    LOL I love people that say I pay 200 dollars a month I deserverve blah blah
    Bottom line is I talked with a certain Automobile maker's business account yesterday and their monthly is over 400,000...
    So you mean nothing to me or Verizon
    *click*
    Last edited by blue_and_bold; 10-28-09 at 09:28 AM.
    10-28-09 08:47 AM

Really? Me too...actually more than that. Do you think VZW really care how much we pay a year? If you do then buddy you are sadly mistaken.
    10-28-09 09:26 AM
    Actually, we DO care. Its just a matter of trying to balance smart business with doing right by you. Its a delicate balancing act and sometimes you guys come up a bit short. We do the best we can.

10-28-09 02:27 PM
    Actually, we DO care. Its just a matter of trying to balance smart business with doing right by you. Its a delicate balancing act and sometimes you guys come up a bit short. We do the best we can.

Yeah like we as a company care like verizon, but personally... No care.
    10-28-09 02:55 PM
    Okay yeah good point.

10-28-09 03:15 PM
    Why not just pay cash for the phone at the end of the month instead? I mean if you will have the money for the bill then you would have cash for the phone. It isn't that long of a wait. Somehow I doubt they will sell out.
    10-28-09 03:43 PM
    Why not just pay cash for the phone at the end of the month instead? I mean if you will have the money for the bill then you would have cash for the phone. It isn't that long of a wait. Somehow I doubt they will sell out.
    No one has patience for that lol
    10-28-09 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD