I recall a few years back using the online chat on Verizon's site to talk to a representative. Have they removed this customer service option or am I just blind, because I can not find it to save my life!!!

Thanks
    06-29-09 08:13 PM
    Nope, When you login to your account if you wait a bit, a window should pop up asking if you would like to speak to a rep. If you ask me calling in will get you further.
    06-29-09 08:17 PM
    Ive been logged in for nearly a half hour and nothing has popped up... any easier way to get there?
    06-29-09 08:23 PM
    I ahve been snooping at the site, did some searching and have not found a link for this. WHat is it that you need to know, maybe we can help
    06-29-09 08:28 PM
    Its nothing that I need to know, I was just needing to talk to a rep about my phone possibly getting replaced due to dust under the screen of my Storm. I will likely just call but sometimes I find it easier to just chat online. At this point I would just like to know for future use.
    06-29-09 08:32 PM
    Go into the "Phones" category and scroll down a few phones and click on one....wait a few min....then go back.... click on a diff one.

the computer peoplez think that you are debating between phones and try to assist you with making a decision. Thats where they pop up... about anywhere from 5-20 minutes from my expirence.
    06-29-09 08:37 PM
    Its nothing that I need to know, I was just needing to talk to a rep about my phone possibly getting replaced due to dust under the screen of my Storm.
    I literally just called my storm in about that. My new Storm is coming Wednesday
    06-29-09 08:37 PM
    Go into the "Phones" category and scroll down a few phones and click on one....wait a few min....then go back.... click on a diff one.

the computer peoplez think that you are debating between phones and try to assist you with making a decision. Thats where they pop up... about anywhere from 5-20 minutes from my expirence.
    Worked perfectly! Thanks! But she was unable to help me with my problem LMAO!
    06-29-09 08:44 PM
    lol! yeah call in, should be quick
    06-29-09 08:50 PM
    Its nothing that I need to know, I was just needing to talk to a rep about my phone possibly getting replaced due to dust under the screen of my Storm. I will likely just call but sometimes I find it easier to just chat online. At this point I would just like to know for future use.
    Calling a tech rep, while it may take bit longer will get what you want. I have replaced a couple of storms for this issue.
    06-29-09 08:51 PM
    They told me I have to take it into the store... I do not have time to take it in, but she said she couldn't do it over the phone. Is this true or did she just bull**** me?
    06-29-09 09:09 PM
    I work on the phones everyday. I have never sent a customer to a store for this issue.
    06-29-09 09:39 PM
    I've sent customers to stores if they have 1409423322 Fru Exchanges on their account.
    06-29-09 09:44 PM
    Well at least you got it to work....kinda.

New Storm and InvisiShield comes tomorrow! WOOT!!!
    06-30-09 09:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD