I'm out in Oklahoma city and I just find it odd that Verizon isn't out here. I was looking forward to tethering with EvDo. I guess I'm bouncing off US cellular towers

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 12:01 PM
    You can still tether.
    02-24-09 02:49 PM
    The closest Verizon tower to us is in Tulsa. But we have alltel all over the place.

Welcome to Oklahoma City by the way.
    02-24-09 11:19 PM
    Yeah thanks. I just found it odd seeing its a big city around here. Oh well still don't have any reception issues, just not as fast as I would like. Oh well. Hey did you have any hail damage up there is Tulsa? Went up to Stillwater today looking for hail damage. Oh I'm A PDR guy so that should explain it.

Edit: I guess you aren't from Tulsa
    02-25-09 12:58 AM
    Sorry, I'm not from Tulsa. We did have some hail damage on the north side of town where that tornado came through a couple weeks ago. Good luck with your search.
    02-25-09 09:49 AM
    i live up in tulsa. no hail damage that i've seen or heard of up here. Keep the faith man. I moved to Tulsa 3 years ago & kept Verizon even though they weren't here either. They came to Tulsa a little over a year ago & it's great. OKC has to be soon since they bought alltel!
    02-26-09 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD