Me and my wife are thinking about switching over to verizon, we are currently tmobile customers. We are looking at taking advantage of the buy 1 get 1 storm deal. we have the works on our phones that we own now curves. Is it worth the switch to get the storm? and if so how much do you think we would pay every month if we got unlimited texting and 700 min and the blackberry data plan for both phones?
    02-09-09 03:40 PM
    You can check VZW's website for pricing but for the 2 of you the prices might look something like this:

700 min + unlim txt, 2 lines: $99.99
    BIS unlim data (personal use not business) $29.99/line (so ~$60 for the 2)

= ~$160 before tax and possible discounts

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 04:18 PM
    It all depends on txt and mins.

call 800 922 0204 for more info.
    02-09-09 06:27 PM
    So does the storm hold its own? Is it worth getting?

02-09-09 06:45 PM
    Also another $9.99 for the 2nd line added to what faydina said. So about $170 before taxes.

02-09-09 06:46 PM
    FOR the plan Faydina talks about it includes the second line.

GO to Cell Phones, Cell Phone Plans, Cell Phone Accessories - Verizon Wireless and you can see all the plans there
    02-09-09 07:01 PM
    Before you do anything, check the reception where you will be using the phone. Nothing matters as much as the reception of each phone, not features, speed, nothing. If reception is good, then go for VZ, I have it and love it mainly for the reception. I also have AT&T and had to get VZ because of the poor reception of AT&T where I live. I say Reception first, type phone etc second. IMHO
    02-09-09 07:06 PM
    there are mixed reviews on the phone. some people love it, some people aren't partial to it. i say, go into the store and play with it, see if it's something you could see yourself with for the next two years.
    02-09-09 09:01 PM
    To be honest, Im a proud Storm owner. So I went ahead and purchased 3 more Brand new Storms because I got them for a good price for either later sales, or just extras. I still have a brand new Verizon Curve also. I love these things and collect them. I live in South Jersey and Verizon is excillent here! I have full service and im in TN right now for vacation, and the phone also has 5 bar full service where Im at now. There reliability and network is awesome! Id say make the switch, but please check how Verizons Coverage is where you are at. You wont be disappointed. Verizon owns At&T and TMobile hands down.
    02-09-09 11:10 PM
    700 Minute Select Plan (2 Lines)- $99.99
    • Unlimited Verizon to Verizon calling
    • Unlimited TXT, PIX, FLIX to anyone on any network
    • Unlimited Nights/Weekends starting at 9pm
    • Voicemail, Caller ID, Call waiting, Call forwarding

Email and Web for BlackBerry - $29.99 each line

Total monthly cost before taxes - $159.99
    02-19-09 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD