04-05-09 06:42 AM
61 123
tools
    Not much of a difference between call centers ha ? but hey is better than many jobs out there and specialy right now ! besides depending on your department money is not that bad specialy SALES WAM BAM THANK YOU MA'M..." my bill this...my this is not working..(BAM)TRANSFER ...let me get you to the right department
    Ah, you work in one of them there customer NO-service centers, huh?

Sorry - not my job/department. You just won a free day in transfer ****! Give me a moment to see which extension has the largest queue & longest hold time. Buh bye, sucka!.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 12:25 PM
    Ah, you work in one of them there customer NO-service centers, huh?

Sorry - not my job/department. You just won a free day in transfer ****! Give me a moment to see which extension has the largest queue & longest hold time. Buh bye, sucka!.

Perks of the job man

we get paid to SALE and bring in that REVENUE and for any other issue we have CUSTOMER SERVICE with over 450 souls always willing to assist

And if people were a little bit... more patient... and paid close attention to the IVR they would not get stock in transfer land like you said .but the average customer always thinks "let me go thru sales is faster" creating a higher call volume and having the real potencial customer ending up in a care rep line where they are not going to get the propper information and then calling back later saying "no one told me that " every department have their own challenges,and if all departments were created EQUAL we would not make the money we do
    04-01-09 07:35 PM
    The purpose of my supervisors job is to approve my time sheet and write my review. They only concern themselves with call stats and NPS scores. Most supervisors couldn't change a price plan if their life depended on it!
    Also a VZW tech support rep...
    THANK YOU...
    Supervisors are there for asthetic (sp) purposes... they look pretty at the end of our row and send us our stats once an hour complaining when it takes more than 30min to resolve a complicated computer issue.
    They DONT know what the pp's are, how to tether a bb as a modem... and YES your tech rep WILL know more than the supervisor...
    OH and btw they dont have the authorization to credit accts more than $50

hint hint

ps...
    supervisors will RUN AND HIDE if they hear the words "SUP CALL"
    They will hover all over, but as soon as you get asked for a sup... they all magically disappear!!!
    04-02-09 10:21 AM
    Yeah, apparently this center is amazing, I don't get it cause' well, I look around.. and yeah.

but still, we're awesome?
    boise rocks!!!!

04-02-09 10:24 AM
    boise rocks!!!!

Idaho?

The rocks are FROZEN much of the year!

04-02-09 09:26 PM
    Sups have credit limits much higher than $50..I'm not a sup and mine is higher than $50..
    04-03-09 03:19 AM
    Also a VZW tech support rep...
    THANK YOU...
    Supervisors are there for asthetic (sp) purposes... they look pretty at the end of our row and send us our stats once an hour complaining when it takes more than 30min to resolve a complicated computer issue.
    They DONT know what the pp's are, how to tether a bb as a modem... and YES your tech rep WILL know more than the supervisor...
    OH and btw they dont have the authorization to credit accts more than $50

hint hint

ps...
    supervisors will RUN AND HIDE if they hear the words "SUP CALL"
    They will hover all over, but as soon as you get asked for a sup... they all magically disappear!!!
    That's really sad to hear, I have been in supervisory and management positions throughout my career and always was the one who stood up and accepted the supervisor/manager request. I get tired of managers/supervisors asking "what do they want" etc, they want to talk to you, so go do it. I love the challenge with customers
    04-03-09 08:02 AM
    Sups have credit limits much higher than $50..I'm not a sup and mine is higher than $50..
    Well, that is yours.. and not ours.
    04-03-09 08:32 PM
    I have an AMEX card with no credit limit.

04-04-09 12:03 AM
    Yes Tech has a higher credit limit -with that said, DAD you buying lunch?
    04-04-09 08:13 AM
    Great "I want a manager story".

I sold a wireless card to a woman on Thursday. She had a Mot Q and was getting email and web with that along with using it as a tethering device. We got to looking at wireless cards and she ended up taking that home with her, of course we cut the tether on the Q and also took her price plan down.

So I was at work early yesterday because I had to teach a PDA class, and was looking forward to going home early. She comes in about half hour before I'm ready to leave and wants to return the wireless card. I did so professionaly even though those returns hurt. Anyway, she wanted the tether and email and web back on her phone. Of course, she didn't know her wireless sync password, so I tried to simply reset it, and it gave me an error message about it being locked. To make a long story short, I spent an hour and 15 minutes on the phone with tech support to no avail, and we ended with them filling a trouble ticket because of an error in the server that authenticates the password for wireless sync. She wouldn't have it, she refused to leave the store until it was fixed. I explained how long I was on the phone with tech support, and I took it to the highest level of help I could, but nope, not good enough. She should have "brought her son along to get it all straightened out". I told her it wouldn't have mattered, I followed the proper routes to get it fixed and you simply can't sign in to wireless sync. She reminded me that she had no problem getting email before she changed over to the wireless card, and I said it's just like anything else, all at once, some days, electricity goes out, technology isn't perfect. Soooooooo.......I WANT TO SPEAK TO A MANAGER. Sure!!!!!

So, just like I mentioned earlier in the thread, I got my manager involved to REPEAT BACK TO HER EVERY WORD I SAID. He reinforced I went above and beyond to help her with the issue, and of course, because of the problem, our service isn't what we advertise and so on.
    04-05-09 06:42 AM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD