I have a Storm1 on the newly released .328 OS. Since this upgrde I have complaints from my friends/family of me sending them the same texts 3 times in a row. Sometimes for no reason they will get duplicated texts from me that i sent hours before.

Anyone else getting this problem? Its really annoying and embarassing.
    10-28-09 05:15 PM
    THis is not a device issue. It is a network issue. Call tech and have block and unblock SMS and this should resolve it.
    10-28-09 05:24 PM
    Thanks lastraid. I'll give that a try next time i have 30min to wait on hold. lol I hope that works though cause its very annoying.
    10-28-09 06:07 PM
    THis is not a device issue. It is a network issue. Call tech and have block and unblock SMS and this should resolve it.
    It can possibly be a device issue if the phone is not seeing the message as sent and tries to send it over and over again...

This could be the case especially since the phone was just updated.
    10-28-09 06:10 PM
    It would more likely be a phone issue - new update & all.

Unless a switch programming error just happened to occur about the same time as the phone update...

Tech Support Rule To Live By

Customer: This problem just started happening...

Tech: Have you added, changed or updated the device recently?

Then if all else fails, make sure you ask if it is plugged in.
    10-28-09 06:37 PM
    Hmm well, don't chalk it to one or another until he calls in and we rule out network first, then device; I would do a backup and wipe to rule out device...
    I'd lean to ntwk too but stranger things have happened.
    I will get multiple sms from my friend who's got cricket. Anooooooying

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD